The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FIFA World Cup 2010

Anyone watching Australia vs Denmark? It’s on Fox Sports now.

I am now! Forgot it was on! I was in bed enjoying big bang theory when I remembered!

rider26 - 01 June 2010 12:41 PM

Anyone watching Australia vs Denmark? It’s on Fox Sports now.

So I read your post, ran down to the TV and caught it at half time to see Kennedy score 1-0 up.

I’m going for Argentina, and super-sub Thierry Henry for golden boot

not long to go!!!! got all my stuff set up (Beers in the fridge) haha

Starting drinking at 4:30am, then going to work….
Will be a tough call.

What did you guys think of the friendly with USA? Australia really didn’t play well, our defense was very weak, and we had very little fire power up front. I know it’s not the World Cup yet and intensity will be stepped up big time, but still, it was not a good performance by the Socceroos.

The World Cup is going to be tough this year.

I think if Australia keeps the momentum, spirit and strength we will do well. We just need to focus on winning and not being second rated by the other countries. Each team has the potential to do well, thats what so great about a World Cup, it is anyones game.

I think when the matches really count, a whole new level of soccer will be produced by the Australian team.

I can’t wait smile

just a quick question, i heard that they might be screening it on a big screen at Darling Harbour, do you guys know where i can find out kick off times??!! yea maybe a bit of a silly question, but i’m not really into soccer untill the world cup every 4 years or what ever it is..lol

I believe the kick-off time for Australia’s first game vs Germany is 4:30am.

Snowman - 07 June 2010 07:16 AM

just a quick question, i heard that they might be screening it on a big screen at Darling Harbour, do you guys know where i can find out kick off times??!! yea maybe a bit of a silly question, but i’m not really into soccer untill the world cup every 4 years or what ever it is..lol

http://www.smh.com.au/world-cup

sweet, thanx guys

first game is this friday i believe…...... still need to double check, i dont want to miss it.. hope work can put up with me being super tired for the next few weeks..

First game is 4am Monday next week. Public Holiday though.

I’ll be in Circular Quay cheering the boys on!

I’ll be up, but I think I’ll be watching in bed. raspberry