The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

Mudhoney - 21 November 2013 02:43 PM
Mizu Kuma - 21 November 2013 02:26 PM

Who needs a tent when ya got Duct Tape?????

Heh was just kidding, I do actually have a tent.  Have used it exactly once since buying it 2 years ago.  Hopefully can get some more use in 2014.

So what you need is an excuse to use your fan AND the tent?

Heh was just kidding, I do actually have a tent.  Have used it exactly once since buying it 2 years ago.  Hopefully can get some more use in 2014.

Yeah, I think I’ll go campin this summer since we’re not off o’seas this season!!!!!

Been two years for me too, up till then we (as a fam) used to go at least once a year, every year since my eldest daughter was 4!!!!! (21 Years ago)

ozgirl - 21 November 2013 04:11 PM

So what you need is an excuse to use your fan AND the tent?

something like that.  Finding a small amount of free time would help, too.

I don’t get to contribute to this thread much; either because all my money is spent on day-day living or my daughter or work.

But today I spent some coin on myself;
First up was some nice red wine valued at over $300.

Secondly; some special go-fast parts.

For My68VW gearbox.

NORMALLY around this time each year I’d be picking up a set of the latest Burton SLX boots.

But given this year’s ‘hideous green’ colour scheme is the only option, I think I’ll sit tight for another year :(

http://www.burton.com/default/slx-snowboard-boot/W14-10620100.html

AJ2theC - 02 December 2013 02:39 PM

NORMALLY around this time each year I’d be picking up a set of the latest Burton SLX boots.

But given this year’s ‘hideous green’ colour scheme is the option, I think I’ll sit tight for another year :(

http://www.burton.com/default/slx-snowboard-boot/W14-10620100.html

They do look horrible!!!

I don’t reckon they look that bad?????

Maybe a bit old in the current style of things though!!!!!

Mizu, you are drunk again!!!

That green looks terrible.  sick

not just the green, the whole thing looks terrible

I don’t mind them.

It would not be my pick if I was choosing for looks but some people who claim they know this shit says with boots its all about function & fit over fashion!

So if they did what i need to do and they fit me I probably would buy them!

Cause they are certainly not fugly!

I found a pair of the latest flow NX2-SE bindings for almost half price…decided I would buy them since I’ve been curious about em for ages.

They are shiney and I am happy smile

Awesome! shaka

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2013 12:04 AM

mizu, how do you get your board to sit on your wall like that? Is there hidden hooks or is it just magic?  LOL

I just push the house over onto one side, h0z!!!!!  wink