The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

I see. The cat got him. I couldn’t skate with that grumpy bastard under my feet either.
Bad Vibes.

I must admit though, if I saw this in a store I would buy it on impulse for sure.

nah hahaha, he ordered it before the event happened. It arrived just after he got home from hospital. So totally rubbing salt in the wounds LOL

Oh man that blows!
Deano you got dealt a bad hand dude. Life can just suck sometimes, but you’ll be back and standing sideways soon dude. Just ask K2 about injury recovery, he should have a PHD in it.

Oh yeh I can. My shoulder surgery had me out for 3 months. It drove me fucking insane! Luckily work let me go back and just be there and do basic stuff and admin. It was painful just to walk around and breath.

Then there was the Shred slam. Broke lots of ribs which made everything painful. But I was going stir crazy not being able to board (even though the season was pretty much over). Funnily enough, this is why I started skating again. Was bored as hell, so once the ribs were well enough to not give constant pain I started riding a mini ramp. If I slammed though it would have been agonizing. Luckily I didnt.

All I can say Dean is try to keep yourself busy (other than just watching Eddie Murphy Raw/Delirious all day LOL ) . Maybe try to learn a new skill. Guitar or something like that.

Or just become a world champion online COD player wink

Haha i am already a world class COD player wink

A mate of mine has a onth off work so we are going to do shit, plus i bought a few new xbox games and yeh. im thinking of doing a course (online or otherwise) relevant to mining or safety etc.

Always wanted to learn guitar so may give that a go also

Man, you’ve owned every GoPro ever mad, Mud?????

Mizu Kuma - 08 November 2013 03:33 PM

Man, you’ve owned every GoPro ever mad, Mud?????

Yeah, the 2, 3 and 3+.  Bit of an extravagance but ever since the missus saw me using it in the surf with the kids, it’s been an easy business case.  Also, I’ve always been able to find or negotiate a very good price when buying, which means I don’t lose too much in change-over cost.

I’ll post a bit more about the cam in the GP thread in Photography.

shaka

Will be good to hear your unbiased opinion!!!!!

Forgot to post this when I got them a few weeks back… can’t wait for next season!! 

(my boots were getting sooooooo soft)  and well, these are RAINBOW TIE DYE!! Haha LOL

They look killer shaka

Hehe I had the guys at balmoral laughing, because I told them I’d have to dress like a park rat in tight pants.. so I could wear the boots over the top.. because I don’t want to cover them with my pants!! Haha LOL

Just purchased these with my Spring Carnival winnings! shaka

A new Handbag?????