The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

A birthday present for myself.

new laptop for Canada

new legrope for my surf board. bought on the BW store at 9pm Tueday night, arrived at my door 4pm today.

Top Notch service Jezowitz!

Now to find some bearings/wheels/trucks

Mizu Kuma - 24 October 2013 07:52 PM
spaz - 24 October 2013 07:46 PM
Mizu Kuma - 24 October 2013 06:25 PM

Does it play all their songs?????

It says on the side “200” my assumption is that it only plays that many.

But is a TIG better than an MP3?????

Bwahahaha love it!!!

deanobruce - 01 November 2013 09:32 AM

lol LOL good pick man, that’s a rad graphic.

Went on a bit of a spending spree in the early hours of the morning.

Purchased three Google Nexus 5’s which are kind of the iPhone in Android world (for my parents and friend)
Had to be quick as they sold out within the hour (hope you managed to get one TJ!).

I’d been considering getting one myself but in the end decided to spend a bit extra on it’s big brother the LG G2 (which I will be flashing with CyanogenMod)

Not yet, there are still white ones available. They will be in stores next week. Or I need to order from Australia… Dam Google play store… Want to check that post isn’t going to be an issue here…

I did however get some new snow gear.

YES Jackpot, Rome 390s and a sandbox helmet.

All colour coordinated and shit! nice!

One thing i despise about my 390’s is i find that no matter how hard i crank the ratchets, my rear foot toe cap will come off after landing a jump. every…single…time, tried adjusting the straps etc to no avail. makes life hard when there is a jump line ala leichardt/front valley etc.

Im going to rock my old school Ride Contrabands next season i think and palm off my 390s to my brother

new

deanobruce - 02 November 2013 11:24 AM

All colour coordinated and shit! nice!

One thing i despise about my 390’s is i find that no matter how hard i crank the ratchets, my rear foot toe cap will come off after landing a jump. every…single…time, tried adjusting the straps etc to no avail. makes life hard when there is a jump line ala leichardt/front valley etc.

Im going to rock my old school Ride Contrabands next season i think and palm off my 390s to my brother

Hopefully just a fault with yours. If not, I’ll be annoyed lol

My latest purchase is a 3 day grand stand ticket to the 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang circuit.  grin  Loving the prices as well $47 for all 3 days compared with the $495 we usually spend on Melbourne grand stand tickets. B2B Melbourne/Malaysia grand prix’s is going to be EPIC!

deanobruce - 01 November 2013 09:32 AM

Wait… was this before the Chimp party or after??

before LOL