The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win Some Free Gear!!

This is a Forum about comps not being held by Boardworld so by magazines and boardshops and stuff like that so you can win some free gear

This is you chance to win Robbie Walker’s Set-up, Its a little comp being held by ‘Australian & New Zealand Snowboarder’

Courtesy of K2, Billabong, Von Zipper & Vas Entertainment

http://www.snowboardermag.com.au/giveaways/1901-ask-robbie-walker-a-question-win-his-set-up

Um if you have another giveaway comp post it on here plz!!

also rider i didnt know where to post this so i just did it in social haha move it wherever you want!!

Good luck peeps.

thats some nice gear there cool smile

Im pretty sure this comp is over. They have already given robbie the questions and he has chosen a winner, just waiting till JUne 16 for issue 2 to come out to find out who won….hopefully it was me hehe

Chance to win Eero Ettala Nitro Board.

http://www.nitrosnowboards.de/competition/

I think it is still open.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 07 June 2010 11:26 AM

Im pretty sure this comp is over. They have already given robbie the questions and he has chosen a winner, just waiting till JUne 16 for issue 2 to come out to find out who won….hopefully it was me hehe

hmm yer you might be right lol i think i did mine awhile ago too hopefully it made it in time lol

This is the email i got on facebook from snowboardermag on the 26th of May. Hopefully you got in a few weeks before then. would be good if a boardworld member scores the set up

“We sent Issue 2 to print this week and just want to say thanks to everyone who sent in questions for the Robbie Walker reader’s interview. We got inundated with responses and Robbie has answered 22 of the finest questions and chosen his winner. You’ll be able to find out who, when Issue 2 drops on June 16th cool smile

Meanwhile over on the Snowboarder website we have a new Thredbo park update from Charles Beckinsale and what he has in store for the coming winter. Also a doco of Chris Eacott’s 2010 winter, a quick catch up with Jake McCarthy, video of Nitro’s latest 10 year old ripper and the TTR has just announced the creation of the World Snowboarding Championships to be held every four years.

Also some upcoming dates to mark in your calendars. The Adrenalin Plus rail jam returns for it’s 6th year at their Canberra store location next Saturday the 5th. While those in Melbourne make sure you get along to the premiere of youth snowboarding flick SPARE CHANGE also on the 5th. Plans are underway for a Jindabyne premiere as well. You can find further details on the site…”

yer i got that too, it would be sweet if a boardworld member won.

sweet gear

let us know if any of you guys end up winning lol

Yea, post a pic and show it off if you do win!

pretty keen on some of that gear

I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!  grin  big surprise

Congratulations K2!!

Nice one K2! What did you win exactly?

thanks guys
K2 parkstar 2011 (which i was going to buy but waited till the comp was over), Billabongs RJW signature Outerwear, Vonzipper Goggles, Vonzipper sunnies and Nice Try DVD grin

Goood on ya K2, Congrats