The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win Some Free Gear!!

That’s sick! Congratulations, stoked for you!  grin

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 16 June 2010 03:14 AM

thanks guys
K2 parkstar 2011 (which i was going to buy but waited till the comp was over), Billabongs RJW signature Outerwear, Vonzipper Goggles, Vonzipper sunnies and Nice Try DVD grin

Congrats! way to go!

Awesome! Wish I was in that one raspberry

Well done K2, Sweet deal.  Its always great when you hear someone you know (well know of) has won something. Hope you get good use of it all!

Congrats K2!!

Sick prizes!

K2.. What question did you ask?

K2, when you get your gear, you’ve gotta upload a photo of you with it smile

Cheers everyone cool smile

LB, here is my Q&A:
Q: G’day Robbie. Obviously your outlook on life in general will change when you become a father, but how do you think it will change your approach on snowboarding? Are you stil going to be charging the jumps and rails just as hard? And hwo will having a family change things like travelling around the world to ride and shoot?

A: Hey Brad, I became a dad on Wednesday and it is the greatest thing in the world. Having a baby is something my girlfriend and i have been talking about for a long time. My approach to snowboarding won’t change, i still plan to put in 100 per cent. But i will probably have much earlier nights and spend less time at the Kooroora and more time changing nappies. We’ll be travelling as a family from now on, which might be a bit more stressfull with a newborn, but we have lots of bamily support and i am a big believer of just making things work.

Yeh def will do Butters. Will be the first thing i do when it arrives and once i stop jumping around yelling haha

Great stuff Brad. That was a really good question, and good timing too might I add.

Good job, obviously we’re all stoked for you.

good question!

http://www.ballistyx.com.au/index.php?newsID=7640
i was lucky enough to win again! click on the link because the comp is on going and you can now win 3CS outerwear, just email name no. email to the address mentioned on the link

also here is more comps from snowboardermag.com.au
http://www.snowboardermag.com.au/giveaways/
Got to be in it to win it people!

well done mate, i would be stoked to win that stuff

Thanks mate, I got into both comps smile

twsnow.com

Log in during the month of September and be entered in for 30 days of giveaways… up to $20,000 in prizes!

(See page 32 in the September issue of Transworld Snowboarding)