The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

great edit mate.

Your board looks siiiiiick drool

awesome, is that the drifthd cam?

Hey guys,

I have started a video sharing site for skate/surf/snow. I’m trying to get more content. You can do almost everything the same as youtube/vimeo in terms of embedding videos and sharing to facebook etc. But you are uploading onto a site just for skate/surf/snow not other random bs. Check us out riderproject.com

Thanks

hmm double post

I got a new camera mount so i can follow people on my board with my dslr the other day, this was my first day i had it and im kinda stoked with how the footage turned out, but i can surely learn alot more and get much better footage with practise! i think i will post quite abit of these just for kicks and i hope you enjoy watching them!!

Any feedback would be sweet besides for holding the camera more steady haha.

nice little edit. what lens are you using?

shredit from a couple of weeks ago at hotham

shredit from thurs-sun at perisher. sooooo many rocks to jump off smile

Rick - Looking good bro, maybe watch your exposure, or get your rider to wear something brighter. those shots in leichart, especially on the C-feature, see the rider blend with the tree’s quite a lot! Also maybe boost your curves post, or else shoot a slightly lower angle or looking back up the park to get some contrast.

Redfrog - those titles are oldschool! In my opinion they don’t come across too clean. Build something thats either really out there, or really simplistic and clean.

keep them coming!

cheers bro, thanks for the feedback and ill see how i go with my next edit!

My first play with my new Drift!

The vid was made for our upcoming gridiron season smile

CRACKERS - 11 August 2012 03:37 AM

with this edit i think i was using the stock standard 18-55mm but i currently got myself a 10-22mm and im using that now

Rick0889 - 22 August 2012 05:26 AM

with this edit i think i was using the stock standard 18-55mm but i currently got myself a 10-22mm and im using that now

Thanks

I am using a similar stock lense atm. I had a lot of trouble getting the focus right on the weekend because of the glare on the screen etc.
So a lot of my footage is a little soft. pretty annoying.

CRACKERS - 22 August 2012 05:45 AM
Rick0889 - 22 August 2012 05:26 AM

Thanks

I am using a similar stock lense atm. I had a lot of trouble getting the focus right on the weekend because of the glare on the screen etc.
So a lot of my footage is a little soft. pretty annoying.

yeah wish i could have came, sounds like everyone had a sick time! ive just been way too busy this week, filmed for 13hrs straight yesterday! Did a morning shoot with Olliepop and then filmed my mates all day.. damn i was wrecked!

ill try and come and help film it next year if im still here but im sure your footage will be sweet! cant wait to see the video yew!!!