The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

Here is some skate footage from a couple of weeks ago. Was a fun night session at Simply Skateboarding’s instore mini ramp.

CRACKERS - 22 August 2012 05:45 AM
Rick0889 - 22 August 2012 05:26 AM
CRACKERS - 11 August 2012 03:37 AM

nice little edit. what lens are you using?

with this edit i think i was using the stock standard 18-55mm but i currently got myself a 10-22mm and im using that now

Thanks

I am using a similar stock lense atm. I had a lot of trouble getting the focus right on the weekend because of the glare on the screen etc.
So a lot of my footage is a little soft. pretty annoying.

Get yo’self a view finder to fine tune your focus.  You can spend top dollar on a Zacuto one or half the price on a generic one.  I wouldn’t even think about going out to shoot in full daylight without one.  If you are shooting on a 60D or 650D with the flip out screens I’m not sure what your options are though.

that ramp looks KILLERRRRR, Love the wall ride!

Yew!!!

Another little edit i made featuring Hugh Marsden, Alex Roberts & Adrian Monk

Here’s a few videos I created last year

Here’s a gymnastics video of mine

and here’s my latest

very nice video ...
i love it thank to all of you for share here

quick vid filmed off my phone at summerhill. if you could take the time to subscribe to my channel thatd be sick. am in the process of filming another proper length video with my mates both in sydney and the UAE smile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwjuPja7qjQ&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

made another edit today. its only a minute and if you could take the time to check it out thatd be sick. cheers
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOJptUyZ9rM&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

subscribed

Snowboard Cam (Stuck my GoPro on the front of my board with the surf mount.. was good while it lasted,, but came off after about 4 hours of riding,)

[youtube]5_l0rQRnVDw&feature=g-up[/youtube]

and

Last run - 2012

[youtube]qIdRAxOu-kg&feature=context-gau[/youtube]

Nothing special, but they are good to show friends and family, smile

Nice vid and elf beanie h0z

Welcome to BW shaka

Thanks ^_^

I Can’t find another beanie like it!! so im trying to crochet one, lol.. so i have a spare! i love it and the fact i havent seen any one else in one! (it was my aunty’s from when she went skiing about 15 years ago..)

Well done h0z! What gave you the idea to mount it on your board?

One of the goPro mount arms does a good job when pulled apart; its a curved arm which can be put under the top strap of your binding and ratcheted down it holds pretty firm. BoardCam as I call it is my favorite angle. It was good to see you vid but the compression seemed to really effect the width of your shot. And it looked like the camera was right up the front of your board, it kind of made it hard to recognize it was a snowboard.

I’ll post one of my vidz using BoardCam (not GoPro).

Starts on the same trail as h0z