The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

I actually really like the boardcam angle holly! Well done grin

snowbum_spaz - 13 October 2012 09:00 PM

Well done h0z! What gave you the idea to mount it on your board?

One of the goPro mount arms does a good job when pulled apart; its a curved arm which can be put under the top strap of your binding and ratcheted down it holds pretty firm. BoardCam as I call it is my favorite angle. It was good to see you vid but the compression seemed to really effect the width of your shot. And it looked like the camera was right up the front of your board, it kind of made it hard to recognize it was a snowboard.

I’ll post one of my vidz using BoardCam (not GoPro).

Just trying different angles really, looking for something different,

And ill have to try your mount idea next season! =)

Also, post your vid! I love watching snowboard videos! Even though it makes me miss the snow more

And thanks ozgirl! =)

Vid is on bottom of previous page.

I have heaps, LIKE HUNDREDS ONLINE.
https://vimeo.com/user1942840
http://www.youtube.com/user/SNOcam20TEN
http://www.youtube.com/user/2009snocam

Or you will see plenty as I post them on Boardworld.
I don’t want to commit myself to creating another thread (or finding the one I’ve already started) so wont say “I’ll post all my 2012 snow vids” - some haven’t been edited yet. But you never kow.

haha yeh my bad, i was reading it at work on my phone and didnt see the vid.. then when i got home and looked on my laptop i was like DO’H! hehe

i have a few others i havent uploaded/ finished editing aswell.. i have about 40gb of footage this year.. then there is my bfs footage too and another friend of ours aswell! it might take me till next season to get them done!

trying to get through my photos first! smile

I find if I don’t get it done straight away it all ends up archived on a backup HD. I have about 4TB of headcam footage from 3 years - 2/3 isn’t edited.
Everyday I ride I have at least one camera recording, sometimes 4! And I ride plenty - this year was a low number of ride days 27.

I look forward to seeing your other vidz and creative angles you come up with - very few people think to try the board angle so I reckon you must use your camera creatively a fair bit.

snowbum_spaz - 18 October 2012 07:54 PM

I find if I don’t get it done straight away it all ends up archived on a backup HD. I have about 4TB of headcam footage from 3 years - 2/3 isn’t edited.
Everyday I ride I have at least one camera recording, sometimes 4! And I ride plenty - this year was a low number of ride days 27.

I look forward to seeing your other vidz and creative angles you come up with - very few people think to try the board angle so I reckon you must use your camera creatively a fair bit.

yeh i do, i have a few from bike riding, and car cruises.. one where i stuck it on the outside of the car, rear passenger window, and filmed the car behind me..

here is the link to it, (i wont post the actual video.. because its not snow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQKGyKQpmEo&feature=g-upl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR35l-fTGEk&feature=context-gau

the car was with the motorsport mount, and the bike the chesty strap,

was thinking of trying the chesty strap when i board next season.. just worried about stacking onto it.. the camera should be fine.. but i probs wont be too great after landing on it! lol

oinHX-LqqgY

Here’s a video i made last weekend, finally got around to making another video pretty much sums up my summer in 2 days of filming lol

Anyway feedback is much appreciated and note its not my finest work but i had a lot (not alot) of fun doing it smile

Surf Edit #1

Thought that these should go in here!!!!!

Youtube Vers >

Youtube Vers >

Youtube Vers >

* Included Youtube Vers due to Vimeo not embedding on Mobile site!!!!!

*warning, worlds crappiest quality… ( I recorded it on my phone, while I was watching it on the pc)

I will eventually edit it properly.. just no time lately, and today is too nice to sit inside editing videos ( I’m outside on the front deck, on my tablet atm haha)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153099465700548&set=vb.660220547&type=2&theater;
But this is me tail pressing at bc a few weeks ago,

im not exactly a film producer or anything but I love making snow videos!
heres one I made of a mate and I shredding on tuesday.

sure had fun making it.

We had a good 3 inches of snow just in the morning at Kirkwood a few days back, and as any incredibly awesome girlfriend does when she comes over for the tail end of a snow trip, she brings a GoPro Hero3 black edition for you to play around with.

I figured I would throw something together. It’s nothing special, just a bit of fun on some fresh lines with no crowds!

Enjoy!

I thought I may as well post my edit here. planning on working on my filming, buying a bunch of mounts and making a good edit of this season in AUS. this video is all shot handheld on a camera that I had only just bought in Japan earlier this year.

Nothing special, just a highlight reel from our last long weekend,

(the first guy is a mate of ours who was a jnr boarderx champ.. Till he slid out, hit a tree and ended up in hospital for a few months… This was his first time back on snow since then (around 8 years) and he still has some decent skill!!, the second one is his gf her second time ever on a board, and she now is starting to turn.. - sorry her part can get a little boring as its mainly her falling leafing.. Buuuut pretty good achievement for 3 days on snow!  Then there is like the worlds fastest part of another mate (2 clips) then Mr.h0z and lastly me!!  (Mr.h0z starts at 2:33 and I start around 3:47).

As I said, nothing special.. Wacked together in a day, on my tablet…  But good enough for a bit of nostalgia, and to show some freinds/family

Nice one, h0z!!!!! shaka