The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The STOKE thread

Stoked that it puked last night!

Hmmm i swear i sense a patern here.

I am postivie the last time we got a new website and BW was down it puked with snow?

Jindy this morning!

Fingers crossed it keeps falling! Might actually be packing the board for opening weekend yet!

Finally today; got the official word that I can move into my place this Friday.

Until now, no one knew where the keys were or what bank account to pay into and I was well into stress mode.
Electricity is sorted (I hope-well the elec company created an account for me) but struggling to find out who handles the gas, and the gas heats the water!

I’ll be so on edge until I get there - don’t even know what the bedding arrangement is, guess I should take linen for any circumstance. And pack the camp stove.

Awesome news Spaz, hope the move goes smoothly!

Stoked that things are finally looking like it’s going to come up Milhouse, and if all is super well I’m permanently in Whis by the end of the year!

I mean.. I’m not close now but gosh darn it I think I can see the end of the line I’ve been running for the last 2 years…...

Stoked on my new vinyl on my stackhat! Thanks LowGuido!

dance

Looks good bliz

Stoked, a tent we made earlier this year has been featured in our industry magazine!!!

Azz - 11 June 2015 05:17 PM

Stoked, a tent we made earlier this year has been featured in our industry magazine!!!

shaka

Stoked that Mrs. Tills and I are having a Jr.Tills!!!

Congrats Tills!!!

Tills - 15 June 2015 12:19 PM

Stoked that Mrs. Tills and I are having a Jr.Tills!!!

Whoa mate, complete stoke there!!!!! Congrats shaka

Congratulations!! shaka