The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The STOKE thread

Got some sweet vinyls for the new board made up. Tanks to TJ for helping me otwith that.

Pretty chilly this morning, apparently going to be 2 tomorrow. Hopefully this is a sign of a good winter comming.

No worried bud, I think it snowed in Perisher a tiny bit yesterday… But it’s still too early :(

The single best day i have ever had on snow/Whistler today.

An empty mountain with non stop puking snow and a wicked crew bombing through 7th heaven, Reservoir trees, Jersey cornice and Burnt Tress finished off with a beer and now going to the Firerock lunge to cheer on a mate in a bartending competition.

Today is a fucking good day. Tomorrow may just top it if the wind drops off (The alpine was closed on Blackcomb pretty early on) THIS is why i moved to Whis! shaka

Did you have to use your AK?
?
If not
=
Good Day

My own apartment in Thredbo for the season.

Are you working anywhere this year Spaz?

I’ll be doing private video and photo shoots and some contract work for HotShots, contributing to a blog that might include a snow conditions vid. A few of the details are yet to be worked out.
I’ll see about picking up some night work to keep me out of trouble once I get down there.

Got the job as IT support for Falls Creek in Victoria.

Now to cancel the Perisher pass…

See here for more details:
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/18417

Welcome to the good side TJ. Congrats.

I think you will love Falls

K2_TeacherBoy - 29 April 2015 10:29 PM

Welcome to the good side TJ. Congrats.

I think you will love Falls

Dude I’m already stoked, pictures look mad and I’ve been there once before and the village is awesome smile

TJswish - 29 April 2015 10:14 PM

Got the job as IT support for Falls Creek in Victoria.

Now to cancel the Perisher pass…

See here for more details:
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/18417

shaka

Nice one TJ, thats awesome.

That’s awesome TJ!!!

Congrats TJ what an awesome opportunity!

Stoked I got to go snowboarding in Dubai!