The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The STOKE thread

ozgirl - 19 June 2015 04:35 PM
Azz - 16 June 2015 10:07 AM

Valid point!!! shaka

think your hoping for a little more til until that day thought eh Azz?

Well that depend on which one chooses to reproduce really, but myself, I’m hell ready to be an extremely bad role model evil

17 months and riding the powderpak on his riglet.  Sponsors please form an orderly que!!!

trentradpants - 23 June 2015 07:37 PM

17 months and riding the powderpak on his riglet.  Sponsors please form an orderly que!!!

Complete Stoke shaka

Tills - 15 June 2015 12:19 PM

Stoked that Mrs. Tills and I are having a Jr.Tills!!!

Awesome Tills!! Massive congats! How’s Mrs Tills feeling? smile x

Since the weekend after I moved to Thredbo I’ve been low on funds.
(Paid all my rent in advance - the entire season, waiting for the season to be in full swing to make money).

Yesterday I was fretting that I didn’t have enough money for fuel to get back down there but…
while diving my daughter to school, reached deep into the centre consol, looking for some chewing gum, and pulled out a familiar looking envelope….
In the envelope I found:

Stoked ill make it through the week more than comfortably.

Billy - 23 June 2015 09:12 PM
Tills - 15 June 2015 12:19 PM

Stoked that Mrs. Tills and I are having a Jr.Tills!!!

Awesome Tills!! Massive congats! How’s Mrs Tills feeling? smile x

Thanks Billy!

She’s doing really well so far. She says that she would barely know she was pregnant if it wasn’t for the bump that’s starting to show, and the extra toilet breaks during the night. Apart from that though, really good. She’s 18 weeks today, so we’re thinking that all of that will change pretty soon. Things will really start to happen soon.

How are you going?

Stoked I got into the surf today in San Sebastian (Spain). The waves were small, and I was bodysurfing, but It’s been too long and it was bloody awesome! shaka

rider26 - 25 June 2015 09:01 AM

Stoked I got into the surf today in San Sebastian (Spain). The waves were small, and I was bodysurfing, but It’s been too long and it was bloody awesome! shaka

Body surfing small waves…......so really you had a swim in san sebastian today smilesmile

Hey! I felt the kinetic energy of the ocean and caught a few waves. It was enough to make me happy. mizu

rider26 - 25 June 2015 08:58 PM

Hey! I felt the kinetic energy of the ocean and caught a few waves. It was enough to make me happy. mizu

Maybe you should stick to rider26 !!!!!

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!

Stoked I had a awesome day snowboarding at Buller (yes Buller!). My beginner friend spent the day in lessons and the bar so I spent the day cruising round in the sunshine on my own. Surprisingly really enjoyed being by myself, it was just the peaceful, relaxing day I needed after exams! Not much snow but enough to have a good time. My legs are going to be feeling it tomorrow!

Nice and empty Air, you’ve got it all to yourself! Ahhhh awesome

Stoked on getting some turns in at falls today!

And stoked on the pizza i made for dinner