The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you doing this weekend?

well I just handed in my resignation so a few celebratory drinks are definitely in order for tonight cool smirk

well there go my big plans for the weekend, soccers been canselled mad
now i have to do my homework downer

Just got back from the morning surf and thats about as far as my plans go, dont worry amarkat your not the only one who has a pile of homework!

Heading down the snow can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!

Fricken hell it’s miserable conditions on the hill today…. Typhoon winds win heavy rain…. Tried to hit the s curve box and was blown off the opposite side! But its still fun rising with the crew… Everyone is wet through but smiles all around.

^^ Not happy Jan lol good to see the smiles but

Tonight Mrs. Empire is going to Tiffany’s with her friend and God help her if she so much as looks at anything given that I got her a pair of Union Milans last night, so I have a man pass for the evening.

Tomorrow I have to go down to Jan Juc to check out a new job site, so I can’t think of a single reason not to go for a surf whilst I’m down there!

Sunday will be pretty chill, then we’re out to dinner.

day trip down the snow sunday yewwwwww

Goin to Videograss “Bon Voyage” Premier tonight in Melbourne, going white water kayaking tomorrow for the day. Pub dinner and birthday drinks around a backyard fire and shoot pool tomorrow night. Maybe go kayaking again on sunday. or possible rafting. Lookin forward to it. Oh and its the start of my 3 weeks holidays

Have a good one riding this w/e guys.. haven’t even looked at the reports since I’m done with my riding this season, if I look and it’s good I know I’ll get bummed so just focusing on canada for now.

Got a mates b’day drinks tonight which should be rad, good to catch up since my knee stopped me doing a day trip with him the other w/e. Then tomorrow night heading to a pub to see some bands play which should be an awesome night.

This weekend another game of gridiron. Damn Saturday’s are loooooooooooooooong now. We will be watching game 1 @ 12, we play @ 2:30 then Darkclouds is reffing at 5pm.

Headin back down the snow before it all melts…..........

Local events, like a little festival thingy, probably on Sat morning.
hopefully later in the day on Sat, I’ll go back to the local dry-slope.
I went last weekend, which was pretty cool.
I’ll post about it more in the stoked thread.

But I am likely to head back again on Sat.

Friday night I’m heading into the HiFi bar to see Overkill, Saturday is grand final day, Sunday we’re taking the Mrs 11yo sister to the Melbourne Show.

heading up 2 syd on friday nite 2 see parkway drive then prolly hit the beers on saturday