The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you doing this weekend?

Hotham…......................  cool smile

Trivia night for our football club, time to get our drink on woot!

Where ya headin mizu? Next weekend Dark and I are off to perisher!

My son turns one tomorrow. Mom and step-dad and driving about 15 hours to come see him again. We’ll have family over and cake and all that.
my wife has spent probably 8-10 hours making his cake… maybe I’ll post pictures

You bet it will be CHOCOLATE!

Quad biking in Glenworth Valley. Yeeeeeeew.

Soccer! WE WON!!!! YAY

Soccer on sunday i think.

other than that….. “studying” for the benefit of my education

haha yer school never ends aye.
i have to do german homework shut eye

Go the mighty rosebuds, dork!

Was gonna be daytripping to selwyn to ride the park again tomorrow but with all the snow they’ve had they are in the middle of a rebuild & the jump will be closed….so we’re not going anymore :-( the others are too poor to go to thredders instead, too. Bum! Dunno what I’ll do instead - maybe go watch Dork play?

off to Leichhardt oval today to watch the tigers thrash the cheating storm. Should be a pretty good crowd.

bones - 28 August 2010 11:34 PM

off to Leichhardt oval today to watch the tigers thrash the cheating storm. Should be a pretty good crowd.

Good man!!!!

About to have a massive feed, then watch the Tigers game on Fox at 2pm, then go wash the ute, the go to the airport, then kick back at home before going to a mates house to watch the F1.

ended up taking our tinny down to the nowra river & cruising along exploring, having a picnic in a secluded grassy bank, lazing in the sun and coming home! Pretty fun day.

haha yep it was nice….bout the best thing to do instead of being at selwyn (damn the jumps being closed!)
Northern suburbs of wollongong (austinmer) is where I normally reside but we thought we’d go check out the river down there for something different. Its fun to take the tinny to different places.
Boganville? campbelltown maybe?? I’m lost.  confused

haha yes I remember now you say it. I did some catering work at a party in oak flats last night & it was fairly bogan. Some nice people & some rude people - like everywhere though I guess!

I love austi. so beautiful here & its something special to be nestled under the escarpment but so close to the ocean. I’m a lucky person! Crackers lives here too so I guess he’s lucky too…and dork is in coledale! We’re all lucky!