The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you doing this weekend?

haha exactly although I remember one year (2003 or 4 maybe) watching the redsands bodyboarding comp & it WAS snowing up there! Didn’t know how to snowboard then otherwise we could have hiked some lines. (Macquarie pass would be a fun trail!) haha
I only moved here in ‘04, was in sydney for uni before that and grew up in canberra so I’m relatively new to the illawarra but I do love it. I’d hate to move back to sydney now.

I’ve had the busiest weekend ever! Sorry for being MIA. Had a great weekend though!  cool grin

Possibly going to baw baw. any other melbournites heading or interested??

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 01 September 2010 09:01 AM

I’ve been wanting to check out Baw Baw all season, but this weekend is out unfortunately…

Saturday morning sparring session at the gym, might try and go for a skate afterwards.

Sunday being Father’s Day is going to be carnage. The Mrs’ family always goes to a Yum Cha in the morning and then off to my side of the family after that for a big roast. I’m feeling full just thinking about it!

Will be at a wedding in england. It will be straight off the plane then to the reception. Then most likely drink some beer and chill on the next day.

not much on…trivia night sat night to raise funds for the local pub league soccer team The Rosebuds…then depending on the weather maybe daytrip to selwyn for sunday? its looking pretty rubbish right about now weather wise on the forecast but if things improve we’ll be there!

Empire - 01 September 2010 10:20 PM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 01 September 2010 09:01 AM

I’ve been wanting to check out Baw Baw all season, but this weekend is out unfortunately…

Saturday morning sparring session at the gym, might try and go for a skate afterwards.

Sunday being Father’s Day is going to be carnage. The Mrs’ family always goes to a Yum Cha in the morning and then off to my side of the family after that for a big roast. I’m feeling full just thinking about it!

Ah bummer! Im sure ill be heading there again, got three weeks off work coming up. So ill definately head up again. Its not often they have this much snow there. Ill let ya know next time.

I have a good mate’s wedding this weekend. Going shredding the following weekend!  cool grin

booking my flight to whistler this weekend and also got a mates birthday drinks on so looking pretty good from this side grin

Fathers Day at Mount Hotham grin

Soccer in Canberra, last match of the year! NOOO snake

Tambazz - 02 September 2010 08:31 AM

Fathers Day at Mount Hotham grin

Niceway to spend it Tambazz!

Taking nana to the ballet Saturday night.

smile

amakat - 02 September 2010 09:31 AM

I thought soccer had already finished! We are always competing with soccer to get our field!

This weekend we have a full day of gridiron on Saturday (watch game 1 at 10am, our boys play at 12:30 then we have duty at 3pm) long day! Then depending how the better half feels after the game, we will head to thredders Sunday morning.

snowcrazy - 02 September 2010 11:16 AM
amakat - 02 September 2010 09:31 AM

I thought soccer had already finished! We are always competing with soccer to get our field!

This weekend we have a full day of gridiron on Saturday (watch game 1 at 10am, our boys play at 12:30 then we have duty at 3pm) long day! Then depending how the better half feels after the game, we will head to thredders Sunday morning.

yer think that most soccer has finished but we still got one more game smirk