The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you doing this weekend?

yeah, first weekend of holiday XD. got soccer presontation should be a little fun.

Football again and still getting my kitten use to her new home! So glad it is a three day weekend for Canberra! Woot!

Friday after noon I get off work and pick up the baby from my dad’s place. Wifey has been working some and arranged my dad to watch the baby on Fridays. then I’m heading to a high school football game for Friday evening.
I dont know what the Saturday and Sunday will hold, but if I find myself with a few hours to myself… I’m going back to the Snowflex Centre!

going to perisher for a last ditch effort…plus surfing…all in the one weekend!

Another long weekend, two in a row woot! Gonna party this weekend, no football!!

Mizu Kuma - 28 September 2010 09:03 AM

My weekend starts tomorrow, and Thredders, Here I come!!!!!!!  cool grin

jealous

^^^^ i thought we were a team Mizu….

Friday night down to Jan Juc, Saturday morning surf then watch the GF again in the arvo at the pub. Surf again Sunday. That’s the plan anyway…

Empire - 28 September 2010 08:37 PM

Friday night down to Jan Juc, Saturday morning surf then watch the GF again in the arvo at the pub. Surf again Sunday. That’s the plan anyway…

Sounds alrite empire hittin the surf up me self…... than a big brekie lol

Wake early Sat AM and meet my bro, Pack up the fam in the car for a 4 hour drive to my uncles’ house. He has a pig roast picnic every year, and we make a family reunion out of it, even though a lot of his friends and clients etc show up. (he sells real estate).

I dont think I’ll get on my board again until next week the soonest.
Cause Wednesday eve, I work in the evening as well as the day.
Thursday, I’ll help my brother-in-law move more stuff out of his house. (and it may be raining anyway)
Friday We will leave When I get off work.
My chance was tonight, but it would have been 8PM before I could have left anyway, It takes an hour for me to get there… I would have only stayed 2 hours or less. not bad, but I dont like to run that tight of a schedule when I go riding.
I will look for an evening during the week next week to get up there.

Friday night- relaxing maybe watch a movie or go out with some friends

Saturday- hair and make up trials, trip to a hotel for a few hours then a ragging hen’s night for the bride!

Sunday- recovering after the hen’s night and getting ready for Whistler.

last weekend had lunch with Homer and Lee (Deniz and Chris) from Tomorrow when the war began, then drove the Great Ocean Road.  This weekend (as much as the wife lets me) is all about Halo Reach cool smile

snowdragon - 30 September 2010 03:44 AM

This weekend (as much as the wife lets me) is all about Halo Reach cool smile

Its freakin awesome smile

hear, hear! So much fun…been playing it most of today! The new variants for slayer are really fun!

hey you BW’s playing reach add me… we can team up and have some fun, i am loving it so far. finished campaign and have been enjoying the much more even MP games. SWAT is a fave so far…. much more fun than H3.

Gamertag: foxpuppet