The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Monthly Member Prizes - 2010

Congrats to the guys, very well done but i don’t know about that Mizu Kuma bloke nar only kiddin hahahahahaha…

Mizu Kuma - 30 July 2010 04:52 AM

And a vote for amakat and one for snowcrazy as well (member of the month) because they’re mixin it up with the boys in the game threads, and havin some fun!!!

naw thanks mizu smile

congrats everyone wink
thats so cool snowcrazy smile

congrats peeps!!! well deserved.

Taking nominations for August… smile

No but I have some teddy bears.  LOL

mizu you rock!! i’ll vote mizu for best topic starter (if he can win any more prizes)

Mizu Kuma - 23 August 2010 06:46 AM
amakat - 23 August 2010 06:32 AM

mizu you rock!! i’ll vote mizu for best topic starter (if he can win any more prizes)

I’m pretty sure that I’m out of contention for this months amakat!!!!! Thanks for the vote all the same!!!  cool smile

oh well its allways worth a try!!! tongue rolleye

ill vote for amakat for getting involved in all the threads

amakat has been killing it all month so that has to be noted

and shredlife’s ‘may’ video would be my favourite post/thread of the month.. awesome video, great soundtrack and nothing but smiles from everyone on camera. as i mentioned in the thread it’s got me psyched for heading back overseas to live the dream all over again

finney - 23 August 2010 09:58 AM

amakat has been killing it all month so that has to be noted

and shredlife’s ‘may’ video would be my favourite post/thread of the month.. awesome video, great soundtrack and nothing but smiles from everyone on camera. as i mentioned in the thread it’s got me psyched for heading back overseas to live the dream all over again

ill second that to, that May video was the best edit ive seen in ages…..so damm good. quality footage and great editing

vote for amakat.. posting in all threads keeping them alive and entertaining

haha thanks for a vote every one tongue rolleye

I’ll also chuck in a vote for amakat for member of the month, posting like crazy!

thanks snowcrazy cheese