The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Monthly Member Prizes - 2010

amakat - 02 September 2010 05:56 AM
finney - 02 September 2010 05:50 AM

mail sent oh oh

sames!! cheese

+1

congrats guys!! sorry havnt been on much recently but have been shredding in NZ the last week and then had pub to pub to attend to too!! been abit busy.

Empire - 02 September 2010 09:37 PM
amakat - 02 September 2010 05:56 AM
finney - 02 September 2010 05:50 AM

mail sent oh oh

sames!! cheese

+1

you geuys got an e-mail from him yet?

not yet, just assuming that Jeremy is a bit busy at the moment

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t responded yet. I had an incredibly busy weekend (engagement parties, wedding), didn’t get a chance to get on the computer for more than a few minutes. I’ll be in touch with everyone today. Thank you for being patient. smile

rider26 - 06 September 2010 01:57 AM

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t responded yet. I had an incredibly busy weekend (engagement parties, wedding), didn’t get a chance to get on the computer for more than a few minutes. I’ll be in touch with everyone today. Thank you for being patient. smile

hey its all good man

just wanna put in a vote for fast eddie for member of the month doin good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

i’l second that, Eddies been ripen it up, i would be ripen it too sept the internet is really slow atm

get up there saucy!!

i nominate Mizu for most entertaining member. He made laugh with this post:

Mizu Kuma - 15 September 2010 10:42 PM
Gamblor - 15 September 2010 01:14 PM
Mizu Kuma - 15 September 2010 12:03 PM
Gamblor - 15 September 2010 11:57 AM

I would come back as MIZU,

so I could piss people off by posting 5 posts a minute, even when my internet connection is down

:/ lol just joking MIzu!

I’m a LIVING THING Gamblor, you heartless Bastard!!!! .................... Just kiddin Gamblor!!! You Da Man!!!!!  smile

sorry dude, I thought you were a computer generated bot raspberry

Gamblor is on to us rider26!!!! I knew that you shouldn’t have got the Tech Guys to make me so perfect!!!!

I’d have to vote for Mizu firstly for making up a whole new category for me to be nominated in last month and secondly for being entertaining as per usual, but I realise that being the humble bloke he is, it might be difficult for him to accept any more member of the month prizes tongue laugh

I’ll tips me lid to Eddie this month for being a worthwhile contributor to these here fine forums.

I’ll vote for K2 for sending a sundae to Mizu raspberry

Mizu I was going to give you a vote but I think your sucking up to tj a little bit??? Nar your alright mate ill put me vote in for fast eddie hahahahahahaha

Get your votes in for September!  cool smile

Most helpful members:
Doc from sportscamera. Always giving heaps of info and advice on headcams etc
Gamblor. Always giving feedback and productive advice on peoples photos

More votes to come when I work them out smile