The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Congratulations Myanna! Winner - Olympic Medals Contest

Congratulations Myanna! You put in an awesome entry in the Olympic Medals Contest. Five out of six correct.

You win with a total of 17 points. The Burton, Siege Audio, Dragon, and ThirtyTwo prize pack is all yours.

We will be in touch with you soon.

Well done!  grin

Thank you very much guys!
So stoked.
Plus i am so happy for Torah Bright to have won gold to represent our country. We come from the land down under but we can snowboard!
A great competition.

Thanks once again!

Myanna,
congratulations!

Be sure to stick around and contribute to Boardworld, especially as your winter starts up and share the excitement of your new equipment!

Snowslider, thank you!

Will definitely keep contributing to boardworld as its a good forum that provides for all ages and all countries around the world. I am very excited for the winter season to kick up in Australia. Unfortunately it isn’t as strong as the United States and Canadian seasons but to have the ability to snowboard and be around it, thats all that matters.

Will let you guys know how the equipment is and keep you informed as to my progression throughout!

smile

congrats myanna - thanks to boardworld for another great comp idea!...pity i forgot to enter, i wouldn’t have done as good as i’d hoped anyway.