The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Monthly Member Prizes - 2010

I’m voting again for TJ for also being a WEST TIGER’S supporter and he has good style, up the tigers…

Mizu Kuma - 28 July 2010 11:29 AM

I’m votin that Chapstick, tj and Tills get castrated as soon as possible!!!!!!!!

After Mizu shaves all the hair off his body and has a sex change…

Mizu for most in need of anger management? haha

even though i don’t like foot ball I’m votin Chapstick, tj and Tills for being west tiger surporters

rider how do you pick winners if there aren’t enough ‘serious’ nominations?!

My vote for Best Topic Starter goes to Tills for Image Wars. I love going it through it and see how it changes

The winners for July are…

Most helpful member: Mark Harris - new to the forums, but he has been incredibly helpful in the photography threads.

Most entertaining member: Tills - great topics, very entertaining member, well deserved…

Best topic starter: nyteskye - count to 1000, one line story, ^<v game - all very popular and entertaining.

Members of the month: Mizu Kuma / snowcrazy - these two have regularly gone well beyond the call of duty. They are always very involved on the forums, they are very helpful both on and off the forums, they have brought other members into our community, they have promoted Boardworld at any chance, and they are valued members of the Boardworld Community. Well deserved!

Congratulations to all the winners. Please get in touch with me: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

The new round starts now.  cool grin

Congrats everyone! All very deserving smile

Most entertaining member. That’s a pretty impressive title!!

Thanks for picking me Jeremy, and thanks for the nominations from the others.

Email has been sent Jeremy.  grin

Cheering woot! Thanks Mizu for the vote, thanks Jeremy & Boardworld!

I also found out this afternoon that I won a 1 day lift ticket to Thredbo! I follow Ski n save snow holidays on facebook and they randomly do prizes.

Everything is coming up Milhouse! LOL

snowcrazy - 02 August 2010 07:25 AM

Cheering woot! Thanks Mizu for the vote, thanks Jeremy & Boardworld!

I also found out this afternoon that I won a 1 day lift ticket to Thredbo! I follow Ski n save snow holidays on facebook and they randomly do prizes.

Everything is coming up Milhouse! LOL

Haha they are on facebook? Maybe I should start following them… considering I did work there lol.

thanks for the nominations guys [= thanks boardworld and jeremy

glad to have provided some sort of entertainment to you all.. lolz

well done guys, im new to the site and am loving this site

Yea, great site and congrats to the people who won. For me and everyone else, there is always next month smile

congrats to all the winners.. very deserving in each of their categories grin