The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld snowboarding t-shirt - graphic opinions…

rider26 - 28 April 2010 12:46 AM

We are going through Myriad Apparel. They are a local company based near Macquarie University in Sydney. One of my friends was wearing a really cool t-shirt they had made for a university ski/snowboard race team. I was really impressed with the quality of the t-shirts and also how good the prints turned out. Since then I have spoken to Myriad Apparel on several occasions and they are so dedicated to customer service and providing the best quality t-shirts possible, so I had to go through them.

Cool sounds like you are getting a pretty sweet deal then. I found company in Canberra that does screen printing and they are fantastic. Almost all clubs in the ACT Gridiron comp use them now.

id buy one for sure [=... design print is hektik [=

just use AAA tees. You can’t go wrong

Sweet I love free t-shirts and the design looks pretty cool!

body fit please smile

Id prefer a loose fit, but if it is body fit style, Ill just order a size larger.

T-shirt please! raspberry

T-shirts are about three weeks away. We have ordered loose fit, body fit, and female specific body fit, so you will definitely get what you want.

rider26 - 11 May 2010 04:53 AM

T-shirts are about three weeks away. We have ordered loose fit, body fit, and female specific body fit, so you will definitely get what you want.

Awesome, keep up the good work rider!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 11 May 2010 05:38 AM
rider26 - 11 May 2010 04:53 AM

Awesome, keep up the good work rider!

amen!

Cant wait to see the final results!

Sweet T-Shirts, here’s hoping I am able to get one.

tayles - 11 May 2010 09:34 AM

Sweet T-Shirts, here’s hoping I am able to get one.

Hit 100 posts and it’s all yours. wink We will also be doing several giveaways during the season.

a 100??? hmm well i’m fifth of the way.. GUYS, START SOME NEW TOPICS LOL..
i want the t-shirt.. can i buy one?

Yeah… it’s a promotion we are doing for winter. Hit 100 posts and the T-shirt is yours.

Also check out: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/685/

Additionally we will probably be selling some to people who really want them (approx $25 including shipping).