The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld snowboarding t-shirt - graphic opinions…

Jeremy I want one!!

will you be making a shirt with the boardworld logo on it?? coz i would buy that one haha

The t-shirts that we are thinking of making at the moment will have the graphic that was shown in the beginning of the thread as well as the bw logo on the sleeve.

We will probably be making more t-shirts with different graphics and colours later on. But for now we are just making the one.

I think that the graphic is going to look really sweet plastered on the front of the T.

Tshirts will look great, is a fantastic way to promote anything! I have been designing tshirts for act gridiron clubs, the state team and a little for the national side as well. I’m sure these will look great, and once the screen is set, the printing is cheap as from there on.

Quick survey…

Would you rather a body-fit or loose fit T-shirt?

The body-fit tees are like a slim fit, and the loose fit are your standard loose fit tees.

We will also be getting a female specific cut for the ladies.

Loose fit for me please !!!!!

Loose fit here too

rider are you using a local supplier or going through a website??

I’d go either body fit or loose fit, just depending on when i was wearing.

just for the vote ill say body fit

snowcrazy - 27 April 2010 12:39 PM

rider are you using a local supplier or going through a website??

We are going through Myriad Apparel. They are a local company based near Macquarie University in Sydney. One of my friends was wearing a really cool t-shirt they had made for a university ski/snowboard race team. I was really impressed with the quality of the t-shirts and also how good the prints turned out. Since then I have spoken to Myriad Apparel on several occasions and they are so dedicated to customer service and providing the best quality t-shirts possible, so I had to go through them.

body fit. how long till we can buy one?

body fit!!

Probably in about 4 weeks or so. I’m giving them to Boardworld members for free as soon as they hit 100 posts.

loose fit.

(i better start getting my post count up)

Either really. But prob body fit, as long as its not too short at the weist. Not being picky though wink