The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld snowboarding t-shirt - graphic opinions…

We will be printing Boardworld t-shirts for this season. They are going to be of the highest quality combed cotton.

I need your opinions on our current graphic. The graphic is a unique design made for Boardworld by graphic artist, Andrea Prosciutti.

What do you think?

ill buy one smile colours????

We’re not looking to make money on the t-shirts. We will be using them as promo tees for shop staff and for contests/giveaways. We will also be offering them to Boardworld members for approx $20.

At the moment we will only be printing them on black t-shirts. We will probably do a second run of different colours down the track, but for now black would probably be the most popular, and it works really well with the graphic.

Yeah looks good, I’d buy one. Another design could be the boardworld symbol and text (in the top left hand page of the site). Much simpler but could work too.

yeh i think the black n white would be the best contrast for that artwork. Looks great! would be keen to buy one when u make them smile

I like that graphic. It’s really good.

Count me in !!!

I dont mind the idea of a boarder being on it, but this site is more than snowboarding.
I like the idea of the mountain logo in the top right of the page here.

Also It is a necessity that the shirt be an advertisement.
Could the logo be on the pocket area on the front, or front of the chest…. and then the image on the back? Both showing the address.
Or how about the image on the front and the logo and address on the back shoulder area? but is that design over used now?

I’d like a simple design of the BW mountain logo with the address just under it on the chest centered… and then on the back a witty quote with the website address again.
Some quote like…. “When you use an old trampoline, some carpet and a balance beam to go snowboarding in your driveway during the summer months, then you know you’re hooked. Share the excitement at Boardworld.com.au”

LOL

The following URL graphic will be on the back of the shirt under the shoulders.

Also might put the logo on the sleeve.

We will be printing different tshirts with different graphics for each sport.

Check out the skate graphic below.

gee, I can see this getting expensive fast…......... oh well, always need more clothes!!!  cool smile

When we get the t-shirts, all members with more than 100 posts will get one free as a thank you for your continual support.

yay nice!

That is a rockin gesture Jez, kudos to you my friend.

hey sweet smile

That’s awesome rider.

Stoked!

free=good

i really like the site logo… waves to mounatins to skate park