The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FIFA World Cup 2010

spain didnt play too well in their last game, if they play like that against germany they will get destroyed :(

GOO SPAIN!!!!

Wow Germany will be hard to beat… They had it all over Argentina from the first whistle!

I also think Ned v Ger final, fingers crossed the Dutch will take it all.

Yeah Germany are really looking like the team in best form. It’s crazy how young all their players are. So many of them are 20, 21, 23… they are killing it out there. To pull apart teams like England and Argentina would give such confidence going into the final two games. On paper Spain definitely have the talent to beat Germany, but the way things have been playing out I just don’t see it.

By the way that was crazy in the Spain vs Paraguay game with the three penalties in quick succession. I was surprised when the ref made Xavi Alonso re-take the penalty. If he was watching so carefully on that penalty, how the hell did he miss the three Spanish players deep in the penalty box when Paraguay had their penalty? How can you watch so carefully for one and miss such an obvious violation just a few minutes earlier? I dare say if both violations were pulled up, Paraguay very easily could have scored their second penalty attempt and turn the game on its head.

I think the Dutch will beat Uruguay, especially with Suarez out of the attack for Uruguay. Then I’m guessing Germany will beat Spain going on current form. Although it’s still too hard to call a clear winner on that one. The next three games will be very interesting.

Wow getting up at 4:30am to watch the Dutch boys will be hard!!! Hopefully worth it! grin

^^^ ahah classic. After watching the Germany Agrentena game Germany deserve to beat Spain and take out the cup

Haha that’s great. They really did cut them to pieces.

rider26 - 05 July 2010 06:21 AM

Haha that’s great. They really did cut them to pieces.

I diddnt get it until this comment…. No it makes sense to me.

Haha that’s a great picture!!

Nice

Anyone going to rise early to watch Netherlands v Uruguay?

nah man im too tired for that haha but when spain play boom ill be watching

I am debating wether to get up or not…! When I watched the first half against Brazil they played like crap, as soon as I don’t watch, they play well! Haha now I hope I don’t jinx them! confused

I’m getting up, but I’ll record it just in case I fall back asleep (it’s happened before haha)

Yeah your not alone with that one rider… I have done that this and the last world cup on a few occasions!