The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Weekly Member Prizes 2012

Hey crew,

Please get in your nominations for this week. You have until the end of the weekend but maybe start thinking about deserving members for this week.

Thank you for your assistance.

Boxy. smile

cords - 12 July 2012 11:41 PM
xnonymous - 12 July 2012 01:01 PM
blizzard_22 - 12 July 2012 12:32 PM

Should some of these posts be moved to their own thread in social?!

Back on topic, cords, have you picked your prize yet? Interested to hear what loot you scored!

I’m curious as to what you picked too cords smile

Still waiting on the inventory, but rider emailed me some pics of the tall-tees and they look sweet! I think I’m going to get one in white, as the first part of my prize (choice between FYVE/BW collab tall tee or 3CS/BW collab snowboard socks….I just have no idea what size to pick, as I’ve never shopped for a tall-tee before….only just bought normal tees in XL hahaha. Will keep you guys in the loop!

Hey cords. I will send you an email today. In regards to the tall tees, they definitely fit longer and baggier than a normal tee. For example, I usually wear a medium t-shirt (loose fit, men’s size) and a medium tall tee fits exactly how I would want a tall tee to fit, i.e. significantly longer and baggier than a normal medium t-shirt. If you want it long and baggy (but not too big) I would get the same size as you would usually wear in normal men’s skate/snow/surf tees. If you want it super baggy, then up a size. I hope that helps.

Box Head - 12 July 2012 11:56 PM

Hey crew,

Please get in your nominations for this week. You have until the end of the weekend but maybe start thinking about deserving members for this week.

Boxy. smile

If we Keep the unemployed sponsorship in place I nominate Deano. LOL

hahaha I don’t count myself as unemployed, I just work casually in a seasonal job + I’m studying! hahaha

I nominate Rider LOL

Don’t know if Boxy would be too happy though wink

That guy!!! Really??? Rider deserves a kick up the ass and nothing else!!!  angry

He can’t win anyway as he “works” here apparently.  rolleyes

Oh har har.  cool hmm

Personally I am with Boxy!

He is pretty slack with the Spam!

can i vote for myself for being the quite achiever haha

can I vote myself for being so silence this week… tongue rolleye

ozgirl - 13 July 2012 12:39 AM
Box Head - 12 July 2012 11:56 PM

Hey crew,

Boxy. smile

If we Keep the unemployed sponsorship in place I nominate Deano. LOL

Hahahaha yeh help a middle class white boy out!!

I’ll vote for TJ, always very helpful in all areas of the forum.

Same for oz for the same reasons.

I’ll nominate Mizu, he’s helped me out this week

ozgirl - 13 July 2012 01:48 AM

Personally I am with Boxy!

He is pretty slack with the Spam!

Have you not noticed Boxy is also an Administrator? He can delete spam too!  mad

me me me for awesome first week on board. funny posts, self deprecating photos, insights into selling snow gear in WA, what more can a brother do?