The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Weekly Member Prizes 2012

cords - 11 July 2012 06:51 AM

that wasn’t meant to sound harsh at all, so sorry if it did. Of course it is each to their own, just saying there is so much more out there to do while you’re young and you’re body doesn’t break when you crash doing a 180!

i completely agree, we have to get out there. just got to finish paying off the wedding lol.

HardSnow - 11 July 2012 08:08 AM

i thought oz was married lol.

Haha - why??

ozgirl - 11 July 2012 08:13 AM
HardSnow - 11 July 2012 08:08 AM

i thought oz was married lol.

Haha - why??

no Idea lol. might be getting you and cords confused lmao.

ozgirl - 11 July 2012 07:00 AM
Gamblor - 11 July 2012 06:38 AM

Ozgirl, I think the first step to attracting guys is to not spell ‘advice’ as ‘advise’. I can’t tell you how many hot girls I’ve turned away for spelling mistakes long face

Good to know you have standards!!!

Great comeback haha

HardSnow - 11 July 2012 08:06 AM

Lol Yeah i fell in love really early. We had been living together for 4 years and it just felt right. we have already bought a fancy car and are renting atm. My dream is to move to Canada for a couple of season but iono if that’s going to happen. She has to like this season thats why i’m trying to find everything good about jindy from you guys.

come to pirate day. she will like the snow.

Mizu Kuma - 11 July 2012 06:14 AM

We had our first daughter when we were 20!!!!!

We will be boardin in Japan with both of them next year!!!!! Life’s not over for us?????

There is advantages to both. While the last 10years it seemed like I am was living the dream snowboarding and surfing around the world etc. Ask me that again when I am wiping kids arses and changing nappies at forty. feck!
plus it has to be cool to be able to still keep up with your kids! have kids too late and you will be that old dad that can’t do anything with them (you will have some cool stories though wink )

CRACKERS - 11 July 2012 02:25 PM
HardSnow - 11 July 2012 08:06 AM

Lol Yeah i fell in love really early. We had been living together for 4 years and it just felt right. we have already bought a fancy car and are renting atm. My dream is to move to Canada for a couple of season but iono if that’s going to happen. She has to like this season thats why i’m trying to find everything good about jindy from you guys.

come to pirate day. she will like the snow.

This ^^

And the Shred in September. Get a good group of snow friends and you’ll never leave the sport!!!

I wish so bad i could come on your trip stupid brisbane…

CRACKERS - 11 July 2012 02:30 PM
Mizu Kuma - 11 July 2012 06:14 AM

We had our first daughter when we were 20!!!!!

We will be boardin in Japan with both of them next year!!!!! Life’s not over for us?????

There is advantages to both. While the last 10years it seemed like I am was living the dream snowboarding and surfing around the world etc. Ask me that again when I am wiping kids arses and changing nappies at forty. feck!
plus it has to be cool to be able to still keep up with your kids! have kids too late and you will be that old dad that can’t do anything with them (you will have some cool stories though wink )

Yeah, although it wasn’t planned that way it has definitely turned out pretty sweet so far!!!!! While we did miss out on travelin the world, we’ve still got plenty of time and ability to do so as long as health doesn’t change!!!!!

I’m definitely hangin for the day when I can take my grand kids for a pow shred in Japan!!!!! That will make me one happy old fart!!!!!

Should some of these posts be moved to their own thread in social?!

Back on topic, cords, have you picked your prize yet? Interested to hear what loot you scored!

HardSnow - 12 July 2012 10:51 AM

Flights to Sydney can be found for like $100 return. Then just get a lift with one of the lovely members on here smile

blizzard_22 - 12 July 2012 12:32 PM

Back on topic, cords, have you picked your prize yet? Interested to hear what loot you scored!

I’m curious as to what you picked too cords smile

TJswish - 12 July 2012 12:45 PM
HardSnow - 12 July 2012 10:51 AM

Flights to Sydney can be found for like $100 return. Then just get a lift with one of the lovely members on here smile

I flew from brisbane to sydney for $28 on tiger, once. Then the train ticket home from the airport to wollongong cost me $18! hahaha crazy!

xnonymous - 12 July 2012 01:01 PM

I’m curious as to what you picked too cords smile

Still waiting on the inventory, but rider emailed me some pics of the tall-tees and they look sweet! I think I’m going to get one in white, as the first part of my prize (choice between FYVE/BW collab tall tee or 3CS/BW collab snowboard socks….I just have no idea what size to pick, as I’ve never shopped for a tall-tee before….only just bought normal tees in XL hahaha. Will keep you guys in the loop!

Like you’ve never gone off topic or not read a thread correctly! teacherboy

I like the fact we go off topic (except when it is my thread of course! LOL) makes things entertaining and people have to read threads so as not to miss something!