The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarding Short Film Contest 2012

Great work Rick shred

some good riding in there! nice

fmf - 31 July 2012 05:07 AM

some good riding in there! nice

haha cheers, looking forward to your Perisher Press Ep, let me know if you would like some help filming for the 2nd ep!

haha yew yew, we’ll be back next weekend filming ep 2, easy to spot come say hi

are you filming that Analog feature thing on saturday?? ill be filming it, if you are im sure ill bump into there!

hot laps all day!

Rick0889 - 31 July 2012 07:50 AM

are you filming that Analog feature thing on saturday?? ill be filming it, if you are im sure ill bump into there!

Hey Rick. I have a rider in that comp…the one in my little vid. Any chance you could get some footage of him, I cant make it down cause of my stupid injured leg? Ill repay you some how, either through filming you in return in future or something like that?

hey rick sick edit man really dug it.

CRACKERS - 31 July 2012 01:41 PM

Hey Rick. I have a rider in that comp…the one in my little vid. Any chance you could get some footage of him, I cant make it down cause of my stupid injured leg? Ill repay you some how, either through filming you in return in future or something like that?

yeah that should be sweet, maybe just try and find out what outerwear he is wearing and ill keep an eye out for him!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzti0jRoyDA&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

not the most exciting but we sure had good fun filming it

Rick0889 - 02 August 2012 01:30 AM
CRACKERS - 31 July 2012 01:41 PM

yeah that should be sweet, maybe just try and find out what outerwear he is wearing and ill keep an eye out for him!!

he missed his flight from WA and didnt make the event anyways. unlucky for him lol

Jordan - 08 September 2012 07:02 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzti0jRoyDA&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

not the most exciting but we sure had good fun filming it

Did you mean to have that bouncey black line effect?

nah i just cant get rid of it i dont know what i pressed, annoying as hell

oh I thought the black line thing was cool!

Jordan - 08 September 2012 08:16 AM

nah i just cant get rid of it i dont know what i pressed, annoying as hell

I
what program did you edit it in? I’d say it would be one of a number of things, all to do with settings or file type. You might have the original files in the editing program but the settings for a different size or you might have got that right and then rendered it on the wrong settings. I use sony vegas so I only really know how to fix the problem in that. Just make sure that if your input files are say HD 1080-60i (1920x1080, 29.970 fps)then your project video settings are also HD 1080-60i (1920x1080, 29.970 fps) and then that you render in those settings as well. its pretty easy but you have to re render and upload on youtube which is a pain in the arse. Another thing, what file type did you render it as? eg .wmv , MP4, you could try using a different file type as well.