The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN 5 DVDs + Stickers from Snowboard Addiction

Snowboard Addiction produces the world’s best snowboarding tutorials. Covering everything from basic freestyle to advanced tutorials for spinning large rotations and getting inverted, Nev and the Snowboard Addiction team are dedicated to improving your riding fast and effectively.

Our friends at http://www.snowboardaddiction.com have given us a DVD prize pack to give away.

PRIZE PACK INCLUDES:

Intro to Freestyle DVD
Intermediate Freestyle DVD
Halfpipe and Handplants DVD
Buttery Stuff DVD
Riding Pow DVD
A giant Snowboard Addiction die-cut sticker
9 mini Snowboard Addiction stickers

HOW TO ENTER:

Simply reply to this thread and tell us why you need the Snowboard Addiction program.

Bonus points for photos and/or videos.

You must reply to this thread for a valid entry.

This contest closes at 4:00pm on Friday, July 6th, 2012 (AEST)

The winner will be chosen by the coaches at Snowboard Addiction.

This contest is open to worldwide entries. Anyone can enter.

EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE:

Don’t forget to use the promo code boardworld to receive a 10% discount on any Snowboard Addiction products.

I need the Snowboard Addiction program because as much as I love snowboarding, doing anything other than just cruising scares the hell outta me! I need to get better somehow, and what better way then getting a rad DVD set from Snowboard Addiction!!!

This is what happens when you just cruise and don’t know what you are doing very well!!!

So please Snowboard Addiction, pimp my style!!!

i dont have any painful reminders of my screw up like you do
but if this video works you guys will see that these dvds would do me and all my mates a whole world of good with our riding in general ollie

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU67LAcCS2w&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

and this was opening weekend at hotham so no jokes about the size of the jumps
its the best we could scrape together

I nominate Mike aka Nthnbeachesguy.

He clearly needs some tips on how to hit jumps hahahha

I hope that I never crash enough again to warrant another compilation.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150614902251871

also who doesn’t love stickers.

and I am just waiting for K2’s ill fated flight footage to appear…................... LOL

LeBron_MVP - 21 June 2012 10:19 AM

LOL Seconded.

chucky - 22 June 2012 03:29 AM
LeBron_MVP - 21 June 2012 10:19 AM

LOL Seconded.

He needs to get his crash footage in here!

Mizu has that. But ATM its only a part of te 20min edit and the 1.5hr edit haha I need him to send me the raw clip

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 22 June 2012 04:37 AM

Mizu has that. But ATM its only a part of te 20min edit and the 1.5hr edit haha I need him to send me the raw clip

I was just lookin for the raw clip then, hahahaaha!!!!!

I was thinkin about puttin an edit together for myself!!!!!

Problem is that the raw clip has been deleted!!!!!  rage  I am gonna cut footage out from the Shredit to make mine!!!!!

Transferin the whole shindig across to iMovie as we speak!!!!!

because i wanna progress enough to start competing and wining contests!!!

i really need the help.

i think that it’s the best way for me to learn more advanced moves since i’m only boarding for a season now and all that i know this far comes from youtube tutorials smile)

cheers !

I really need these DVDs!
I need them so much that I just spent 1 hour and 40 mins uploading this tiny video from my phone!
as you can see I need them bad.

and as for the stickers I draw your attention to exibit b:
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/1973/P30/#136860

A post that I made in april expressing my feelings about stickers.

PLEASE send them to me!

Do the videos have tutorials on what you can practice in the loungroom? If so I could really do with this prize pack since my time sliding has been drastically reduced this season.
Add to that - I’m getting too old to keep breaking body parts and the past few years of injuries has halted my progression. I’m stuck at 360’s and all the young crew have overtaken me!

Stickers rule and I have a few scratches on mums car to cover up (after skidding off the road at DeadHorse Gap the other week).

Here’s my entry!!!!!