The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarding Short Film Contest 2012

Agreed, that was dope.

CRACKERS - 14 October 2012 01:25 PM
fmf - 14 October 2012 11:41 AM

I have lost the plot today ozgirl, been a heavy weekend! Thanks for pointing that out haha pretty key! It should work now smile... point and case. Vitual = Virtual. but you guys didn’t see that anyway

very nice follow cam I must say.

Damn Straight!!!!! Literally!!!!!  shaka

rider26 - 15 October 2012 05:43 AM

Agreed, that was dope.

eorroxsox - 15 October 2012 03:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyaS98TxmGY&feature=player_embedded[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyaS98TxmGY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

It’s still the 14th in California, so I hope it still counts.

Yeh, nah - sorry it doesn’t count.
But it looks like you really enjoy snowboarding, so stick around and keep us posted on how your upcoming season goes.  shred

Oh, and welcome to Boardworld.

good from mizu

FMF, totally sick shaka Super impressed with that smile

Great work Cam.. for a 24hr edit that was amazing

thanks azz and finney, and k2 + Rider! it was grueling haha glued to the chair until it was done

no doubt those cases of red bull to the right of your tv got some use raspberry

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

The winner of this contest is fmf.

This edit was exactly what we were looking for: originality, creativity, quality and overall entertainment value. This video was really great and the deserving winner of the contest. Well done and congratulations!

The runner-up is redfrog

This was a really fun and entertaining edit. It showcased many different angles and filming techniques. There was an excellent variety of terrain, features and snow conditions. Overall it was great to watch and really showed what snowboarding with friends in Australia is all about. Great effort redfrog.

Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prizes.

Yiewww! super stoked!! thats fantastic news smile Had a blast putting it together, a solid bit of work really paid off! Thanks Boardworld, this is awesome!

Congrats redfrog, your edit gets me hyped for snowboarding!

Grats fmf!!!!!  shaka

Congrats Cam and Matt!

Congrats guys, great edits grin

Congrats guys, loved your edits shaka

Looking forward to next years…......... or are you guys heading NoHo ?