The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Hi. I’m Ads.
Awsome site. Good job smile

sup jer and krew .. lookin good .. sorry took me so long to get here

i ride primarily in bc at bigwhite and mt.washington when i’m on the island .. surf [when i can] at jr on the island .. i’m an old fart with one remaining good knee

urchin.

urchin - 29 June 2009 06:14 PM

i ride primarily in bc at bigwhite and mt.washington when i’m on the island .. surf [when i can] at jr on the island .. i’m an old fart with one remaining good knee

urchin.

Hi Rob..Glad to see you are still alive..I thought your knee would have been better by now..

PPP

Hey,
Names Josh (snox)
thought id stop and say hey.
hit me up with a PM if you need help with editing video
cos im sort of good at that.
Bye,

snox - 29 June 2009 11:12 PM

Hey,
Names Josh (snox)
thought id stop and say hey.
hit me up with a PM if you need help with editing video
cos im sort of good at that.
Bye,

Hey joshnox.
I look forward to seeing some of your videos!
do you have any links to your videos you can share?
I think there is a topic somewhere for links to your vids.

heyy guys n girls.. im JR [ Jan Russel ].. living in syd..
still a no0bie boarder have like one day under my belt haha..but really wana get into it
hittin up perisher for about a week mid july

g0od job on the great lookin site .. keep up the good work

Hey, Evan here.
I was the lucky winner of the Limited Edition southern hemisphere board.

Hit the snow already twice this year.
A week or so in Hakuba in February and did my first weekend last weekend.
Snow was ok (Thredbo), looks like they might be getting a bit more this week so fingers crossed.
Going to try and make a few more weekends down there and then a week in August.

Dont know if the limited edition will get a run though. That might have to go up on my wall next to the 1991 Craig Kelly.

Site looks good too guys.
Keep up the good work.

hey
the site is awesome smile
megan.

Megan.. Nice to see another girl.

Go check out the Thread ‘Where the girls at?’ I’m trying to find all the girls in the forums, so go check it out and introduce yourself there. 

L.B.

Congrats on getting your site up-and-running!

My name is Quentin, ex-Montrealer, full-time Whistler dude. Awesome site, very user-friendly, and chock-full of info… one can never learn enough about shredding the gnar… or surfing… or skating.

Enjoy the snow in the Southern Hemisphere. I patiently await the return of Ullr!

Peace!

Dave99 - 29 June 2009 06:50 PM
urchin - 29 June 2009 06:14 PM

urchin.

Hi Rob..Glad to see you are still alive..I thought your knee would have been better by now..

PPP

right back at ya dave smile  yeah my knee is a bit better, never will be 100% again .. as long as i keep riding pow and avoid bullet-proof chunder i’m ok

EvanL - 30 June 2009 11:31 AM

Hey, Evan here.

Dont know if the limited edition will get a run though. That might have to go up on my wall next to the 1991 Craig Kelly.

Congrats on the board win mate !!!!!

Any chance you can post us a picture of the Craig Kelly?

Cheers
Azz

Tambazz - 01 July 2009 02:44 AM
EvanL - 30 June 2009 11:31 AM

Hey, Evan here.

Congrats on the board win mate !!!!!

Any chance you can post us a picture of the Craig Kelly?

Cheers
Azz

Yeah, here they are.
These are just the ebay pics from when i bought it.
Cost me $250, money well spent i think.
When i pull the camera out to get some pics of the Limited Edition Southern Hemisphere, i’ll take a couple more good shots of the Craig Kelly.
I confirmed through emailing the pics to Burton that its a 1991 Craig Kelly Air with 1993 Freestyle bindings.

Also, for those interested, here is a good site i found detailing a large collection of Burton boards.
http://burton.emptybottleworks.com/index.php
I actually emailed the site my 1991 Craig Kelly pics a few months back as i saw he didnt have a copy of that year, so you’ll see them there again.

Awesome, thanks for posting that Evan. I was in a restaurant in Hakuba a few years back and they had a Craig Kelly Air on the wall that he rode and gave to them back in the day. I will see if I can find some photos.

Thanks Evan, I have one similar at home.
Its colors are a little different.

Shall get a photo when I head off mountain next.

I love old skate & snowboards.