The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Haha nice! How long in canananada?

Cool, I’ll check out that forum, this forum is different style that im used to, so still trying to work it out

Newbie….....Falls Creek local, can’t wait for snow, won’t be long. smile

Hey Campa,

Welcome to Boardworld. Falls Creek local ey?

I’ll be moving down to staff accom on the 23rd of this month to work in an office (booooo!) but its more money than a lifty would get so yayyyy!

If you want to meet up and grab a beer some time, let me know smile

Username - 14 April 2015 08:05 AM

Haha nice! How long in canananada?

Cool, I’ll check out that forum, this forum is different style that im used to, so still trying to work it out

Sorry, just saw your reply. wink

I’ve been in Canada for about 7 months now, but I’ve spent a lot of time here over the years. My wife is Canadian (we met here 6+ years ago now), so it’s my second home. Australia has become her home, and Canada mine. It works well. grin

HappyCAMPA74 - 06 May 2015 04:15 PM

Newbie….....Falls Creek local, can’t wait for snow, won’t be long. smile

Welcome to Boardworld, HappyCAMPA74! shaka

Hi Boardworld,

You’ll be seeing me quite regularly on the forums. I’m here to help customers and assist with product questions, expert advice, and customer service. It’s my job to make sure all product questions are answered quickly and accurately. If there is something I can’t answer accurately and honestly, I will seek the expert knowledge of brand reps and other industry experts to answer your questions.

Just wanted to use this opportunity to say hi and introduce myself. grin

Cheers,

Geary (that doesn’t sound right haha)

Welcome to Boardworld Gear Head.

Box Head is a cool guy, I reckon you guys will get along great.

Stay away from Rider26, that dudes a tosser. smirk

Thanks Azz. I worked that out on day one. LOL

Can we unsticky this?

& Close/lock