The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

McCrankypie - 03 December 2014 12:38 PM

Hi All,

Finally joining after getting hassled by the boss after getting her to ask all my questions raspberry
Been snowboarding since she dragged me to France and took me snowboarding for the first time. Fallen in love with it, and now try to plan all our holidays to involve snow.

Looking forward to being active on the forums, and hopefully meeting a lot of you at the shred next year after missing the last 2 years.

McCrankypie

Welcome to Boardworld, McCrankypie! shaka

With a name like that, are you sure you didn’t intend to register at ski.com.au? wink LOL

I think McCrankypie is air180’s other half!!!

Btw, welcome to BW!! shaka

Billy - 03 December 2014 10:16 PM

I think McCrankypie is air180’s other half!!!

We worked that out on the previous page… MissLateToTheParty raspberry

McCrankypie - 03 December 2014 12:38 PM

Hi All,

Finally joining after getting hassled by the boss after getting her to ask all my questions raspberry
Been snowboarding since she dragged me to France and took me snowboarding for the first time. Fallen in love with it, and now try to plan all our holidays to involve snow.

Looking forward to being active on the forums, and hopefully meeting a lot of you at the shred next year after missing the last 2 years.

McCrankypie

Welcome Wazzle smile

Hello everyone, I am new here.

holidayacco2t4 - 10 December 2014 07:51 PM

Hello, I am old here. But Mizu is older. mizu

rider26 - 11 December 2014 07:44 AM

And wiser!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 11 December 2014 12:09 PM
rider26 - 11 December 2014 07:44 AM

And wiser!!!!!

and balder smirk

but, still 20% more LOL

Skynet?

What’s up riders,
Hope everyone’s enjoying the start of the season. Here at Snowmass, we’re having a great start and looking forward to the next storm coming on sunday - looks like it’s going to hang out for a while. I’ve been loving the mountains here since 1999, especially getting into the backcountry when the time is right. Also, introducing my first book, Baker’s Birthday - A Backcountry Snowboarding Adventure. A lyricaly fun and colorful book taking readers on one of my most memorable backcountry trips in the Aspen, CO area.
http://www.amazon.com/Bakers-Birthday-Backcountry-Snowboarding-Adventure/dp/1495467406/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1418951489&sr=8-2&keywords=baker’s+birthday&pebp=1418951520475

Welcome to Boardworld, jesterride1. Best of luck with your book. shaka

* Guys, I invited jesterride1 to the forums and have given him permission to promote his book.

G’day,

How is everyone this Morning..?
I have been snowboarding for about 5yrs.
I have been to Benlomond (haha) & Mt Buller in Aus, been to Nzed a few times and 2yrs I did a few weeks boarding in Iran.

I’ve decided to look at training to be a snowboard instructor in NZ this season, so I joined up to see if I could pick some of your brains regarding your instructor experiences!

Cheers
Bump

Username - 14 April 2015 07:49 AM

G’day,

How is everyone this Morning..?
I have been snowboarding for about 5yrs.
I have been to Benlomond (haha) & Mt Buller in Aus, been to Nzed a few times and 2yrs I did a few weeks boarding in Iran.

I’ve decided to look at training to be a snowboard instructor in NZ this season, so I joined up to see if I could pick some of your brains regarding your instructor experiences!

Cheers
Bump

Welcome to the community, dude! cool smile

My morning was excellent, thank you. Just got off Whistler Mountain after an epic couple of hours.

For sure, feel free to pick our brains. There’s several instructors on here with a lot of experience between us. Start a new thread in “Rider Progression” for anything to do with riding, technique, instructor courses, training, etc.

Good to have you aboard. thumbsup