The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

More rain…

do not fret, “its always snowing somewhere”
i can go up pretty much any weekend its just whether i have time and if i do, if its worth heading up at all

golfpunklegend - 20 August 2009 10:46 PM
snowslider - 20 August 2009 06:40 PM

Rain is forecast for my area too, but I going to head to the dry slope anyway.

Doubt it would still be “dry” after the rain raspberry

It actually has a mist spraying on it to keep it wet… I dont know if they would close in the rain… I’ve got the AK, so I’ll be fine out there in the rain.

i saw in the pictures some sort of mist and i that was why i thought they were manmaking snow

its raining at falls right now full on rain storm since early this morning dont want to look out my window cant bear to see whats left peace out

11:15 and still raining

woo hoo…off to thredbo manana and praying to the snow gods…

nelsonjameshogg - 21 August 2009 06:15 PM

its raining at falls right now full on rain storm since early this morning dont want to look out my window cant bear to see whats left peace out

11:15 and still raining

thats no good….. looks like theres no more snow left for the season then :*(

It rained all morning here at Hotham / Dinner Plain. Turned to snow about 1ish, everything is white again after no snow left here at DP. 2cm or so down, but now the sky is blue again.

Fingers crossed it closes in again tonight or that it still is snowing up top.

This is wayyy too depressing…. :’(
its barely even late august and already the snow is being washed away…
buller cams still look ok though

snowed hard again at falls rain turned to snow things are nice now

nelsonjameshogg - 22 August 2009 12:27 AM

Good to hear

Yeah, snowing on & off here all arvo, things looking much better outside now, keen to see what tomorrow brings.

Tambazz - 22 August 2009 03:19 AM

Yeah, snowing on & off here all arvo, things looking much better outside now, keen to see what tomorrow brings.

If dinner plain is getting snow hotham should be clear for snow and not rain. Hoping to hear a nice report from you tomorrow smile

nelsonjameshogg - 22 August 2009 12:27 AM

Was there much rain damage first?

ahhhh a little bit mainly around trees and stuff that where it always gets worse

is there still much of the fresh white stuff falling down?