The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Guitar Hero XXXXX anyone?

Anyone play it?
Man its awesome
Love GH World tour and GH: Metallica….

GH world tour drumming, great fun but repetitive. Guitar on any of the games on expert is so intense. Metallica is good but imo greatest hits expansion is better.

Drumming is amazing fun man.
i reckon beats guitaring but i got sick of it really fast and sold it off

I can get the hang of guitar and bass, but I only tried the drums once, and it was difficult. I will blame it on the game, and say it wasnt calibrated smile

snowslider - 21 August 2009 06:54 AM

I can get the hang of guitar and bass, but I only tried the drums once, and it was difficult. I will blame it on the game, and say it wasnt calibrated smile

try “the sun way in my eyes” works all the time, 90% of the time

golfpunklegend - 21 August 2009 04:17 PM
snowslider - 21 August 2009 06:54 AM

try “the sun way in my eyes” works all the time, 90% of the time

When I get back to my buddy’s place who has the whole set up, I’ll try that.

I only have the guitars - no drum kit for me….haven’t got a strong enough business case to convince +1 to buy the drum kits :-( Bit short on space in the Nintendo Wii lounge…..I play regularly with a mate in the UK and I am amazed at how little “lag” there is (he is playing drums)....very impressive..

I’ve pretty much stopped gaming now but if i were to pick it back up again, it’d be guitar hero

You’re right about the ‘Nintendo Wii Lounge’ Wiifit, guitar hero bits and pieces all crammed within couches and tables for me. Not too mention remotes and nunchuks everywhere. Still good fun though.

no matter what wii games come out, i find that wiisports is still the funnest when i play with mates
http://www.wiidamage.com/category/tvs/

oh man that one which skewers the TV frame is amazing!! (and funny!)

I find it hard to believe most of those ‘true story’ photos. Some of those look like they’d require a hammer at the least. How hard can you be swinging the remote?!
I can understand the dents in LCDs but skewering the TV? Insanity

i doubt the skewering the tv.
i think there was already a crack and they just shoved it in there.
the tv is more likely to shatter than let a blunt as crap wii remote go through it

I’d think that it may dent it or possibly crack it but not skewer.

nic - 22 August 2009 10:13 PM

I’d think that it may dent it or possibly crack it but not skewer.

i reckon they photoshopped it… half the posts on that site are dodgy

It’s hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail