The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred 2011 ~INFO THREAD~

Are new guys welcome to shred?
coz thats a sweet deal

Sukah - 17 July 2011 11:06 PM

coz thats a sweet deal

Pretty sure there is room for the weekend if you are keen mate smile

Sukah - 17 July 2011 11:06 PM

coz thats a sweet deal

Hell yeah Sukah!!!!!

This is the first one ever, so technically we are all New Guys!!!!! And Gals!!!!!  shaka

Just fire off a PM to spaz and I’m sure that he’ll sort ya out!!!!!

sweet ill talk my accountant this arvo (aka the missus) and we will sort something out.

Everyone a member on Boardworld is welcome. Even skiers!

Will your accountant be coming with?

yeah, we are both keen, to come for the weekend. do u need the money asap? we would most likely drive down after work friday night and stay the saturday night leave sunday arvo

Money ASAP.
smile

Sukah - 18 July 2011 09:55 PM

yeah, we are both keen, to come for the weekend. do u need the money asap? we would most likely drive down after work friday night and stay the saturday night leave sunday arvo

The quicker you get it to Spaz, the quicker he can book stuff. Send it through!

tjswish - 18 July 2011 11:34 PM
Sukah - 18 July 2011 09:55 PM

The quicker you get it to Spaz, the quicker he can book stuff. Send it through!

And make sure you have a bed reserved! Once I have your payment I’ll lock you into the queen bedroom. shaka

SWEET, Let me know how much i need to deposit for the friday and saturday night and ill move some coin around broseph cool grin

Sukah - 19 July 2011 12:17 AM

SWEET, Let me know how much i need to deposit for the friday and saturday night and ill move some coin around broseph cool grin

$200 for deposit ($100 each)

Or $270 total ($135 each) and you are fully paid smile

spaz with Sukah and the accountant in, is there still room for me?

blizzard_22 - 19 July 2011 03:23 AM

spaz with Sukah and the accountant in, is there still room for me?

There is room for 20… with Sukah and Storm, we have 12 lol.

GET ON IT BLIZZ!!! ITS RUNNING OUT FAST!!!

i just spoke to my brother (EKS) He is a member on here and he is down for the shred aswell spaz, so ill transfer the money for the three of us next week

Bliz I’m happy to share the double bed in the tri-bunk with jen so you can have the top single bunk? You gotta come!!!