The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred 2011 ~INFO THREAD~

I may be trying to get up for thursday night. If not I will be hopefully be up Fri morning. depends if i have passengers though

tjswish - 04 July 2011 11:57 PM
spaz - 03 July 2011 04:12 AM
tjswish - 02 July 2011 08:50 AM

If you tell me that the place can be booked for a week if we get X more people, I will collect that money and book it in this week.

And Nite and his Sister, Me and Snowman all are in for the week.

Looking at the numbers;
(my calculation could be off)
(I figure) the best option is to book the studio apartment for the week - it accommodates 5, will cost the about the same as extending the chalet and give us more beds for the weekend. The downside is that we only have room for 5 for the week and you’ve listed 4 not including your keen beans.

Well, that means my friends can’t stay and therefore I can’t really get money off them lol.

How many does the actual apartment hold? If we have 4 of us… and I get 4 more, thats 8… +all the people who are down for the weekend.

Chalet holds 13.
It’s still available for the whole week!!!
To book the Chalet for the week will bring the price up. I’ll have to crunch numbers again but I can’t see it being any more than $150 for late bookings (like your extra 4).

That’s right spaz!!!!

Dragon booked that puppy yonks ago!!!!  shaka

Spaz, any updates? Should I have keen beans or we just going to get the 5 person place for the week?

I need everything paid up Monday.
Anyone that didn’t pay their full amount I need the balance!!!!!!!!

To book it for the week I have to have all the money this weekend so I can pay the agent Monday or we lose the booking.
Get those extras in Tj.

If we over fill and have more book later I will find somewhere to put them (most likely I’ll book the studio apartment for the weekend) - worst case is my place.

Get the money.

BSB: 802-124
Acc: 70128
Acc name: Sebanj
reference: shred (and your screen name!)

payments sent tonite spaz at
sat july 9th 0258am
nyteskye $270

Lets get that 5 share place and me / nyte / nyte’s sister and snowman can share? I’m sure 95% of the time we will be hanging with the crew anyways smile

Hasn’t K2, Billy and Jensta locked theirs in yet????

Yes they have, for the weekend.

But how much money do you think I’m going to put in for a place I’m not staying at, for people I’ve never met??? A. none - I’m just expending time and knowledge.

K2, billy, Jensta and Tj’s deposits where enough to secure the booking. To pay for the whole weekend anyone else staying there need to pay and anyone who didn’t pay the full amount need to finalise. With nyteskye’s payment it’s very close to all being complete. To have enough to book for the week every spot needs to be filled.

Spaz,

Just transfered 135.00 - sorry for the delay

Just got back from Perisher.. It was so good

Sweet snowman, That is a perfectly good excuse.

Chasing snow is exactly the reason I haven’t looked up who has/hasn’t paid the full amount.

spaz - 09 July 2011 08:22 PM

But how much money do you think I’m going to put in for a place I’m not staying at, for people I’ve never met??? A. none - I’m just expending time and knowledge.

Totally understand mate, I feel the same way with the keen beans all just pulling out and not telling me.

Hopefully now with snowman we are able to book the apartment for us 4? If you need a bit more to secure a place while we wait for the stragglers to pay (is it jeff and CS? or someone else?) Let us know how much we need and I can throw down some money to get it secure. Worst that happens, I will find someone to take the spots and pay me back smile

Spaz is there any room left in the shed? Looking at Friday/Saturday night.

blizzard_22 - 17 July 2011 10:24 AM

Spaz is there any room left in the shed? Looking at Friday/Saturday night.

There is still space Blizzard.

You would be about the last spot for the shred chalet (the Queen bedroom is still available). I’ll send off an email to see if the basement apartment is available for the weekend (or week) <that will give us 5 extra spots and a sauna!

I’ve been working on getting us a discount at Santes - looks like we might get 5% off.  drool

The food is very good, it’s been dinner most nights and customers go out of the way to compliment it.