The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

My heart is completely broken :(

I just received absolutely horrible news from Canada. I’m sharing this with you because I know he meant something to all of you.

darb and his wife were in a car accident and Brad didn’t pull through. Nancy is in hospital with her family.

I am absolutely shattered by this news. I can barely breathe.

RIP my brother, I’m going to miss you so much. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and I promise I will be there for Nancy.

downer

Oh shit!!!!

I feel like crap now!!!! This is terrible news!!!!  downer

Man I’m so shocked. Such terrible news. I don’t know what to say. So sorry to hear.  downer
RIP Brad
My thoughts with u Jeremy, know he was a close friend. Feel so bad for all the family n friends

What???? Oh my god, that is horrible news :( shocked… Thoughts are with you Jeremy, and all of his family downer RIP

holy cow

sad news :(

Crap! that really sucks. Prayers are with Nancy and everyone who knew Brad. Was always good to see him post on the forums.

Oh no!! So sorry To here to this…. My thoughts go out to his family and anyone that knew him!!

downer

OMG that is shocking, so sorry to everyone that was close to him.

That is so sad… May he RIP

So sorry to hear that, jeremy. I met darb last year at the prem when you introduced us and he seemed like such a happy, smiley guy.  Thoughts are with his family and with you. He’ll be missed by all of us here on the forums.

Holy crap. This is heartbreaking news for sure.
I never met Brad, but feel like I knew him a little from BW.

RIP dude. You left this world too early.

That is shit.

Never had the pleasure of meeting Brad in person, but chatted lots here and on FB.

So sad. Thoughts to family and friends downer

oh f*#k, my condolences to his family…

never met the guy but sounded like a top bloke….

That’s so sad to hear….
Like what gamblor said, i never met him but you feel like you know him downer
RIP brad and all the best to Nancy and the family…

R.I.P feel better bro my heart is with you and your family!!!

Really sorry to hear that. RIP. We will miss him around here.