The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Most Improved Photographer - SNOW 2011

I like the the line, to me it’s a photo of how the the rider and photographer have taken advantage of their surroundings.

I think it needs cropping as all the white makes it look very overexposed.
Photobucket

cheers for the feedback guys

Spaz, I think just by having the really tall photo, it seems like you are cutting something out from the sides there?

And I agree that the white could be shorter at the bottom…

Attention everybody, standby for the winner announcement. It will be between 2:40 and 3 my time.

LOL what is that Aus time?

2hrs behind us i think

He’s gotta mow the rice first!!!!! Bid paddy!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 17 October 2011 05:11 AM

He’s gotta mow the rice first!!!!! Bid paddy!!!!!

LOL

He he, I knew announcing the time like that would totally mess you guys. I think it even caused a slowdown in the internets.

With the power invested in me by our magnanimous leader, Rider26, I hereby announce the winner of the ‘Most Improved Photographer of the Season’ contest.
<< drum roll >>
The winner is blizzard_22! Congratulations!

blizzard_22 has been consistently posting photos throughout the season and has been without a doubt working hard to improve. Comments like :

Spent some more time being patient with photos Gamblor… so hopefully they are improving!

showed me that she was showing more poise as a photographer and putting more thought into her photos before she shoots. In my opinion her best photo from this contest was this one:

This shot is not only a great capture, but it had a number of other members commenting on it and putting up their suggestions on how to improve it. A photo that causes discussion is a successful photo, and I feel that blizzard_22 really deserves this prize.

The prizes she wins is a $1000 prize pack….damn! that is a HUGE prize.

Please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to organise prizes

Good work to all who participated!

Congratulations, Blizzard! Killing it today! Well done! shaka

Blizzard is a girl? I always thought she was a guy haha

skip11 - 17 October 2011 05:53 AM

Blizzard is a girl? I always thought she was a guy haha

Haha Fail.

Awesome work blizz!

Congrats blizz!!!!!

Now don’t go doin celebratory doughies in the astra!!!!!

Omg!!  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance  dance