The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FREE T-Shirt Promo

100 POSTS FOR A FREE T-SHIRT

This promotion is simple. Post 100 times on the Boardworld Forums and you receive a free Boardworld t-shirt for being a valued member of our community. We will also throw in a sticker pack with each t-shirt. Single word and smiley-only posts will not be counted. This promotion is not here to cause spam on the forums but here to reward deserving members for their support and participation. Take your time, be a part of our community, and you’ll get your t-shirt when you hit 100 posts. We are running this promotion all season, so take your time. cool smile

If you aren’t already a member of Boardworld, register here.

TERMS: Members who received a free t-shirt through this promotion last season are not eligible.

We have two t-shirts available (in all sizes). There is a black snowboarding t-shirt and a white skateboarding t-shirt.

EDIT: Limited sizing is available

I’ve got 2 now…............... so soon ya will have to send me the other 88!!!!!  LOL

Ohhhhh Can I please have a skater one please?????

Even if you want some coin, its all good.

Azz - 17 June 2011 08:09 AM

Ohhhhh Can I please have a skater one please?????

Even if you want some coin, its all good.

Agree!

Damn how do we get a skate one!

Where’s the Surf one????

sweet! nice designs dudes. Do you ever run design comps for shirts and stickers and stuff??

Princess Mizu - 17 June 2011 10:14 AM

Where’s the Surf one????

totally need a surf design!
I need a way to win another Boarder shirt- mine’s life is already gettin near over downer

c’mon rider tell us how us locals can win a skate t!

blizzard_22 - 18 June 2011 05:11 AM

c’mon rider tell us how us locals can win a skate t!

By gettin ya wallet out!!!!!  cool smirk

I said win not buy LOL!

yeah that skate one looks cool, how do we get one rider??

Rick0889 - 18 June 2011 10:26 AM

yeah that skate one looks cool, how do we get one rider??

Me too! Happy to purchase. What ever happened to the Charlie Sheen shirt btw?

I’ll order the WINNING t-shirt order this week. Just wanted to make sure the hoodies were going through first.

Hmmm I’ll have to come with something for those wanting a skate tee. Leave it with me. smile

rider26 - 20 June 2011 03:30 AM

I’ll order the WINNING t-shirt order this week. Just wanted to make sure the hoodies were going through first.

Hmmm I’ll have to come with something for those wanting a skate tee. Leave it with me. smile

Win!

rider26 - 20 June 2011 03:30 AM

Good work as always rider! #WINNING!