The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2011

CRACKERS - 21 July 2011 12:40 PM

You could have lost the first half of that vid after the intro TJ I reckon,not much action other than straight down the slopes ( I always make my vids to long )....the second part was good! How is that stack out of no where that you only just capture! hahaha nuts! looks like you were having a good time in the parks! makes me want to ride!

The main reason is to include people who weren’t in any other parts… + there are a few cool things…

Which stack are you talking about? the one at the start we had more footage of but he didn’t want to emphasise it… Ended up with an official warning lol.

TJ is that you pole axing the skier?  I pissed myself laughing at that, very funny.

Nah that was my house mate. I was filming - the one in RED in the video smile

everyone just come to tahoe in december BAM sorted

deanobruce - 22 July 2011 01:42 AM

First ya shoutin beers at the shred, now free holidays to Tahoe!!!!!

Yeeeewwwww!!!!! You da man, deano!!!!!!

Guys, I’m going to merge this into the Perisher thread. I think it’s better to have it all in one place.

Anyone up here today? It is a very soft cover, not too bad at all! Snowing on and off

Mizu Kuma - 22 July 2011 03:26 AM
deanobruce - 22 July 2011 01:42 AM

First ya shoutin beers at the shred, now free holidays to Tahoe!!!!!

Yeeeewwwww!!!!! You da man, deano!!!!!!

Yay For Free!!!!  grin

i do what i can

deanobruce - 22 July 2011 05:20 AM

i do what i can

and you do it so well

blizzard_22 - 22 July 2011 04:00 AM

Anyone up here today? It is a very soft cover, not too bad at all! Snowing on and off

Put some turns in for me blizz!!!!!  downer

Anyone seen what they are doing over at bluecow with the park? Saw an update on Facebook… Looks pretty sick!

wow, looks pretty cool

Went through the bluecow park once, didn’t really like it much but then I’m not a big fan of rails and the “kickers” were more like rollers.  The Leichhardt park was sick though, front valley park was chockers and some of the pre playstation slopestyle series warm up action was awesome to watch.

few pics from weekend

BLUE BIRD

THE PAD

SAT ARVO

ROOM WITH A VIEW

SUNDAY ARVO JINDY