The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2011

awesome TJ, sounds like you had a sweet time.
was it much mucking around doing it the coach way, i.e. did you find you were waiting around for other people on the tour at depatures times ect ect.
sounds like a pretty hassle free way of doing it.

Lol the bus left people behind if they weren’t on it.

It was easy as, will probably do it again like this next year due to how easy it was. Also, it pressures you to be at the mountain at 9am… the last 2 years, we were lucky to be getting there before the passes turned into 1/2 day passes :(. Like 11:30 starts are just not acceptable to me anymore…

Billy - 20 July 2011 12:32 PM
deanobruce - 20 July 2011 10:20 AM

well after much deliberation (actually not much at all) im bailing on perisher.

the drive is long as shit and im not confident that if we do get the forecasted snow that the road over/through thredbo will be open.

falls creek it is!

I think Teddy Falls aka Teacher Boy aka K2 will be up at Falls this weekend too - you should go for a ride! I would too, but have a bl00dy 30th - grrrr. Will go to Buller…

very interesting….

may have to hit him up….if the temps drop more and it actually snows properly

really? everytime i have stayed at the snow no matter what time we go to bed, i was at the lifts at open. im too keen to get the most out of the sh!t prices we pay for lift tickets here to sleep in…

oi tj lovin that remix of ODB over that radiohead joint, that was a fresh track

Nice one mate smile

Got me soo pumped for my upcoming trip to falls raspberry

Sukah - 21 July 2011 08:36 AM

oi tj lovin that remix of ODB over that radiohead joint, that was a fresh track

Girl Talk - All Day - Track 04, Jump on Stage

I love the mixes smile

deanobruce - 21 July 2011 06:56 AM

really? everytime i have stayed at the snow no matter what time we go to bed, i was at the lifts at open. im too keen to get the most out of the sh!t prices we pay for lift tickets here to sleep in…

I’m up and ready… and then I have to wait for everyone else who was less keen / less concerned with money to have bacon and eggs and a sleep in.

Not anymore, fk them raspberry

spewin…i’ll be there next weekend 29/7 - 1/8, racking up days 11-14 this season. was just thinking today we should get organising something like this (and also a japow trip for BW)

how good is this season!

anyone heading down 29/7-1/8 ?

Yes! I’ll be down for two days. Either Fri/Sat, Sat/Sun, or Sun/Mon - haven’t worked it out yet.

Dude, check the Perisher thread. I’ll be down next weekend!  cool grin

Banger - 21 July 2011 10:16 AM

spewin…i’ll be there next weekend 29/7 - 1/8, racking up days 11-14 this season. was just thinking today we should get organising something like this (and also a japow trip for BW)

how good is this season!

there is a Thredbo trip in September.

And a lot of the guys go to Whistler in our summer, JaPOW prolly wont happen as a BW trip :(

tjswish - 21 July 2011 11:24 AM
Banger - 21 July 2011 10:16 AM

how good is this season!

there is a Thredbo trip in September.

And a lot of the guys go to Whistler in our summer, JaPOW prolly wont happen as a BW trip :(

probably not but it should be arranged anyway….plenty of travel contacts to get it done!

You could have lost the first half of that vid after the intro TJ I reckon,not much action other than straight down the slopes ( I always make my vids to long )....the second part was good! How is that stack out of no where that you only just capture! hahaha nuts! looks like you were having a good time in the parks! makes me want to ride!