The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

snox - 22 July 2009 11:56 AM

Someone should try and stick one on the back of a cop car.
I’m gonna stick some around brisbane city next week.
so ill post some pictures next week.

So the other day I just get bacxk from the Post office where I pick up my mail, and I’ve got the BW stickers in my car - I’m walking through this parking lot and into a building where I’m going to inquire about a job (part-time evenings) I see a car with a load of stickers, and a ROME sticker and others… I badly wanted to take a small BW sticker and add it to the guy’s collection. I also thought about just putting it under his windshield wiper, like a flyer, but being the nature of my visit to that place of business, I decided it wasnt worth the risk of being seen.

Not my placement.
Unknown BW member?

^#6 Avalanche BBQ bin

#7 & #8 - both bins bottom of stairs outside Ronnie’s ski tuning and Avalanche cafe. You can see the bins in the background of the first shot but I didn’t notice the stickers till this arvo.

HAHA my idea exactly, I’m so going to do it… or perhaps Kevin Rudd’s house in Kirribilli. Nah, but i will try and find a great one.

#9 - no bike riding sign heading to VT just before foot bridge
#10 - bin exterior of entrance to Keller

Haha it must be you spaz. You are the only person I sent that many stickers to. I saw a few on the Gunbarrel side of things too…

Guys, please don’t stick the stickers on chairlifts, in resorts, or in the National Parks.

cop car is my first aim when I receive the stickers! parliament house is an option i am looking at too… LOL

Melbourne Snowboard Centre
593 Plenty Rd, Preson :is now an “authorized” Boardworld dealer! “wink, wink”

<center>
<span font-size:8pt;”>Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing</span></center>[/img]

<center>
<span font-size:8pt;”>Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing</span></center>[/img]
Hee Hee

Nice entries guys! Great spot DJS. snowdragon, what location is that? Just curious.

train time screen on the olympic park sprint platform at lidcombe where all the special events happen

saw one last night on the frame of the drivethrough window at cooma maccas

hahaha maccas is going to get destroyed and any other fast food place as well.