The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

Lots of little stickers appearing around Thredbo. 1st one I saw was at the coach bus stop, 2nd the back door of Thredbo sports

There must be a boardworld member that has a huge supply of stickers in town wink

maybe that particular person wink should borrow a headcam from you and film their gorilla attacks on public blank space wink

Here’s an image that might get seen a fair bit by loads of nz students.

The Octagon (if you don’t know) is the main centre of Duniden where the Otago University campus is, it snowed on Sunday!

spaz - 21 July 2009 10:06 PM

Lots of little stickers appearing around Thredbo. 1st one I saw was at the coach bus stop, 2nd the back door of Thredbo sports

There must be a boardworld member that has a huge supply of stickers in town wink

THAT is awesome!

That’s really cool. Thank you unknown Boardworld member. I hope you got some photos!  tongue wink

Nice one oxborough! Welcome to Boardworld. Thanks for the entry.

golfpunklegend - 19 July 2009 12:34 PM

Boardworld - now at your public crappers

I think that’d stay there for a while. Highly doubt anyone would be peeling off a sticker hanging above a public toilet bowl.

Hahahaha that got me laughing.  LOL

rider26 - 22 July 2009 10:07 AM

That’s really cool. Thank you unknown Boardworld member. I hope you got some photos!  tongue wink

#3 info sign outside VT
#4 bin outside Keller bar
#5 ashtray upstairs from bistro smoking area

rider26 will have to buy you a beer for every sticker spotted I’ll keep looking and increase your tab unknown Boardworld member tongue laugh
I haven’t been to Friday Flat yet either, but the rumor is there are lots there.

Sounds fair… I guess someone will be getting drunk on me when we find out the identity of the mystery member.

We got one up today at the main entrance to Hotham Central, pics tomorrow.

I’m imagining you with one of your boys on your shoulders slapping a sticker as you walk past.  snake

nah, I just gave one to Wildman and said “put this where heaps of dudes will see it”
and off he went.

I was thinking of getting the ute done…................ but it upset a few peeps last time we did something like that for a comp.  wink

Someone should try and stick one on the back of a cop car.
I’m gonna stick some around brisbane city next week.
so ill post some pictures next week.

Who has the right to be upset by that! some people sheeze.

snox - 22 July 2009 11:56 AM

Someone should try and stick one on the back of a cop car.
I’m gonna stick some around brisbane city next week.
so ill post some pictures next week.

Aahhahahah
I will definitely try while im still a minor