The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

#11 - bottom of stairs near foot crossing (X2)
#12 - ashtrays outside Keller (X2)
#13 - bin outside Alfresco Pizza

When are Thredbo going to start removing all these? Maybe they’ve just given up!

Hope they don’t think it’s me because of all the stickers I have on my stuff.
The hole. At VT, thousands of peeps have been past here.

so many stop to watch the videos.

This is an image from the TV featuring my daily runs.

close up of sticker on tv

my board is sunning itself after every run here

sticker position that can be viewed by boardCam for daily run (notice boardcam on binding)

and my powerbook G4 proudly shows customers my alligence

rider26 - 25 July 2009 08:32 AM

Nice entries guys! Great spot DJS. snowdragon, what location is that? Just curious.

Why . . Boardworld Parking Only of course!! they just didn’t know until i got there apparently . .

Fernside Skatepark, Redfern

Broadway shopping Centre, Glebe/Ultimo

Only had one sticker on me at the time and was on Spargos at Hotham and was skating the flat section when we came across this lonely concrete room

Showers overlooking the Nile River in Bujagali, Uganda.

I know heaps of ppl have stickers on their bags, but thought the few lucky people in customs/baggage handlers/etc would see this grin

And the menu on my flight to NZ. Not sure how often these menu’s are checked or replaced…..

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 28 July 2009 12:45 PM

Only had one sticker on me at the time and was on Spargos at Hotham and was skating the flat section when we came across this lonely concrete room

HA HA. i went past and that thing and it had nothing, then after another run down i saw that there.

My efforts.

Sliding doors @ the entry to Hotham Central

Saw that one at Hotham central, good effort

Just Giver - 29 July 2009 07:06 AM

Take a shower overlooking the nile?
that’s pretty awesome.
Is the shower placed there so the water comes to and from the river?

There are heaps around Hotham, check Village Quad, quite a few on various chairs.

The boys are good little workers.

Jez, you got anymore stickers to send out?

I am looking forward to the newcomers because of this advertising / marketing.

I think Nelson beat me to the mentioning of being interested in this happening, as he has started a topic to capture those coming to teh site because of the stickers… GREAT IDEA NELSON!

Jeremy, you should have a golden sticker contest.
Have a special ‘golden sticker’ with fine print saying “If you find this sticker, log in to the site and speak up in the forums… to win a prize….
Then after you capture someone - change the location of the sticker!!!

Im heading down the snow this weekend so i’ll be sure to take a few stickers and post them around the place.

snowslider - 02 August 2009 04:46 PM

that’s pretty awesome.

All of the water in Bujagali comes from the Nile River, you have to be careful that you shower with your bathing suit on or you’ll be giving a good show to the local boys that watch from down by the river.

Definitely one of the coolest showering experiences, but definitely not the warmest or most pressurized of water.

Just Giver - 03 August 2009 07:03 PM

that’s pretty awesome.

All of the water in Bujagali comes from the Nile River, you have to be careful that you shower with your bathing suit on or you’ll be giving a good show to the local boys that watch from down by the river.

Definitely one of the coolest showering experiences, but definitely not the warmest or most pressurized of water.

After you shower does the water go back into the Nile?

snowslider - 03 August 2009 07:53 PM
Just Giver - 03 August 2009 07:03 PM

that’s pretty awesome.

After you shower does the water go back into the Nile?

Now that I don’t know, I’m pretty sure it ends up there or at least close. It has to make it from the open hole drain down the hill and into the river