The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Smoker thread

The local gets a few imported brews for good deals!!!!!

$44 a carton of Budvar at the moment!!!!!

I got this Hark pattie press off eBay for $7!!!!!

44? nice. There used to be a realyl good bottlo here that sold a whole range of imports, like Budvar, and proper Dutch Heinekens. So so much better than the Aussie version.

Thats a pretty cool press. might have to look into one.

Yeah, they only stock the import Heine’s down there!!!!! I agree, I can taste the hops more in it?????

Only prob with that press, is I wished they up the diameter on it!!!!! LOL

Yeah, plus the aussie water is different.

ah ok, I was using egg rings , but they were to small. so bought a mini spring tin like this
i think its about 12cm diameter. Works a treat, but can stick to the sides a little.

I think the Hark is around 10cm?????

It’s okay, but I woulda loved bigger!!!!!

The base pops out, so removin the patties is dead easy!!!!!

Plus ya can use the cavity press for stuffed, and there’s a mini press for sliders or kids!!!!!

Old mate that lives down the road from us dropped off a tray of Chicken drumsticks straight from his smoker yesterday, damn they were good.

When I get old and have spare time, I’m going to get me a smoker shaka

Azz - 19 October 2015 12:32 PM

When I get old and have spare time, I’m going to get me a smoker shaka

You should have about 3 of them then?????

I’m only old so far downer  mizu

Azz - 21 October 2015 06:32 AM

I’m only old so far downer  mizu

Get back to work!!!!!

Ribs fo lunch!!!!!

Damn that looks tasty mate.

While not anything to do with smoking, i made my own garlic butter for garlic bread.
More specifically Garlic, fresh lime and black pepper. Had it with my 4 cheese mix on top with dinner.
Turned out quite solid though, going to have to melt it down and whip it, maybe put a cream charger through it to make it a bit lighter and fluffy, so its easier to spread.

Smoked some pumpkins for my nephew and a work mate, so they can brew a beer!!!!!

Dinner tonight!!!!!

Did you have a manicure?  kiss