The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2015

I’m heading down tomorrow. Untill Sunday arvo, if any one is around and wants to do a few runs!! 

Also the cow will be open!! Hell yeah!! shaka

It’s awesome that Bluecow is opening. Have a great weekend hoz.

We have a kicker in front valley!

Yeeooowwww

And yesterday was steaming hot
New boots arrives yesterday, went and got them heat moulded, had afew beer, went for a lap. 

To bad it was after work when I sun went down..

How are the boots matty? (Im after new ones) And hows the FV booter? Looks pretty sizey for week 2 of the season..

Super comfortable.
Ended up getting sent Nitro Teams.
FV booters probably around 50ft I think. 
Guys are getting some good height off it.  I havnt had a chance get through the park yet.  Pretty solid setup for this time of the season!

H0Z I will be in tonight!! Let’s hit the parky parky parky!!! YEWWWWWWW.

mattyp - 15 June 2015 12:39 PM

Super comfortable.
Ended up getting sent Nitro Teams.
FV booters probably around 50ft I think. 
Guys are getting some good height off it.  I havnt had a chance get through the park yet.  Pretty solid setup for this time of the season!

Is it still standing? Boys were saying its about 25ft? Got that wrong?

I read 30ft on the Perisher snow report the other day. But yeah that is a big IF!

I’m going to be lining up with a mate to do some photography in the park sometime this season, so if anyone is around when I’m there with all the gear I’m happy to take some snaps for ya’s!

Nice dusting night and all day today.  Good fun laps today.

Parks all still there. Pretty busy though.
I only call it a 50 because of height and length.  Length it’s probably 30, but it’s shooting you up pretty high!
Still havnt had a chance to hit it.

Took the new board out for its first runs today.  Its certainly different to my Basic iv been riding.
Soon as I get comfortable on it I’ll consider taking it through the park.

Stelv, add me on Facie and we can go for a shred.  My surnames Parish.

What time did the snow stop falling.

Start date got pushed back till the 1st so another week waiting around. The anticipation has well and truly set in now and i’m froffin to get up there, just gotta hope the snow gods produce the goods.

spaz - 19 June 2015 06:24 PM

What time did the snow stop falling.

Seven.

No idea really, that’s just my go to number.

“7” Haha
Driving up the alpine way near midnight last night saw snow flurries and it was obvious there was still something happening above 1800 when I parked the car.

Stellvadore - 19 June 2015 11:15 AM

H0Z I will be in tonight!! Let’s hit the parky parky parky!!! YEWWWWWWW.

Haha sounds good!! I’ll be down this weekend!! Let me know!  shaka