The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Daily Chat :)

Hi all! I’ve been a bit slack of late, busy with work and out of action last week after a procedure in hospital.

Hope everyone is well shaka

What’s everyone up to this festive season?

Trips away? What ya expecting from the bearded fat man?

Just hanging in Whistler, enjoying what we have here.

We had an early Christmas dinner with Michelle’s family in Vancouver on the weekend, as they will be going overseas soon.

There’s an Arc’teryx jacket that I don’t need that I have my eye on. wink

Hey friends! Hope the new year is treating you all well shaka

Hey Kids,

Back from Sun Peaks, Canada.  I was unable to connect to the BW forums from there, hence no posts.  Main site, shop etc all worked fine but not the forums for some strange reason.  Will put up a more detailed write-up sometime soon but in short the trip was a big success.  Back at work now paying for it LOL

cords - 03 February 2016 07:49 PM

saw some of your pics on facebook, Mud and it looked amazing! Looks like all your research in to which resort would suit you and your family paid off, big time!

Yeah it was a good choice for us.  I would recommend it for families.

Hey people, hope you’ve all been well! It’s been a while since I’ve stepped on a snowboard, but going back to Uni has made time and money tight. I’m in my final year now so I’ll be back to the good life of snowboarding all winter and hopefully even get another OS trip booked for the near future!

Thought I’d check in because I couldn’t resist buying the Emerica pizza logo t-shirt in the store, so much for only buying a water bottle LOL

Got my trip report for Sun Peaks up if anyone is interested.

The daily chat has been too quiet for too long all! What’s happening everyone? Working and counting down to winter in my neck of the woods! Nothing too exciting!

blizzard_22 - 05 May 2016 10:31 AM

The daily chat has been too quiet for too long all! What’s happening everyone? Working and counting down to winter in my neck of the woods! Nothing too exciting!

Passport applications for Luka! Exciting stuff… going to Croatia in a couple of months smile

Sounds awesome Billy!!!

Yeah, not excited about the plane ride over though!  shock

Billy - 06 May 2016 02:41 PM

Yeah nah bugger that! The flight from Sydney to London sucked too blank stare

Billy - 06 May 2016 02:41 PM

My mates just did it this week with an almost 18mth old,

I reckon you are doing it at a better time them then,

But can hook you up with them to chat and see if they have any tips.