The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Daily Chat :)

Welcome back bro shaka

Brentendo - 21 July 2015 06:30 PM

Hey everyone!

After spending the weekend at Perisher with a bunch of Boardworld members, it reminded me how awesome everyone is so I’m going to try to get back into the forum. It’s been years!

FYI, my old username was static_22, just in case anyone is confused.

welcome back, static in your new form as Brentendo!

What’s everyone been doing, a bit quiet round ere and I need entertaining!

werk and rocket league and looking at snow cams. thats about it.

blizzard_22 - 27 July 2015 05:27 PM

You know, the usual…. Snowboarding everyday, looking for people to ride with; taking long, hot, baths mid afternoon, leaning my forehead against the window watching snow waft through the gumtree. Waking up early in anticipation of first lifts, waiting for light to fill the sky and the hill bust to life in brilliant yellow sunshine on pristine snow.

Enough of my boring life, what have you been up too?

spaz - 27 July 2015 07:29 PM
blizzard_22 - 27 July 2015 05:27 PM

You know, the usual…. Snowboarding everyday, looking for people to ride with; taking long, hot, baths mid afternoon, leaning my forehead against the window watching snow waft through the gumtree. Waking up early in anticipation of first lifts, waiting for light to fill the sky and the hill bust to life in brilliant yellow sunshine on pristine snow.

Enough of my boring life, what have you been up too?

But seriously sounds awesome Spaz, very jealous! I’m just working like a pleb. Oh and heaps of rocket league as DR1F7R said!!! Time flies when you’re pissing yourself laughing!

Had to google ‘rocket league’

Its the Bomb, Blizz and her otehr half, got me into it… its so simple, but so addictive.
So much fun. xD

I’ve just resigned from work, I have a month to myself, wonder what I will do with my time? I would like to say nothing but snowboard but I think I might only get about 16days in the next month snowboarding, poor me ha ha ha.

NBG - 28 July 2015 09:21 AM

I’ve just resigned from work, I have a month to myself, wonder what I will do with my time? I would like to say nothing but snowboard but I think I might only get about 16days in the next month snowboarding, poor me ha ha ha.

I feel so sorry for you

Explains the facebook mobile msg…

ozgirl - 28 July 2015 04:22 PM

Explains the facebook mobile msg…

I should resign from work - this sounds so much better!

Oh hey there guys, things look mighty different around here!  surprised

Howdy, Dave!!!!! shaka

Mizu Kuma - 05 August 2015 10:53 AM

Howdy, Dave!!!!! shaka

Hey Mizu, It’s great catching up with you on instagram but always nice to see you where it all started!  shaka