The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Goals for winter season 2013

Dunno how much snow time im gonna get with saving for Whistler returns,
so gonna make a differnt type of goal

This season, I want to paddle a river flows off each mountain! LOL

A backflip or front flip is on the sauces card!

My goal is to injure my good knee just before the snow season starts…. oh…. wait for it…..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          BRAZIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

My goal - not have the flu for the shred!! Touch wood!

Yeh we need you in full drinking form

My goal for is to get billy with billy multiple times this season even though she is out of the country for most of it!

Mine simple

go snowboarding as much as possible while not getting fired from my new job that’s paying for my expensive ass taste in snowboards smile

fast eddie - 23 May 2013 05:41 PM

A backflip or front flip is on the sauces card!

Get your own goals you ugly Roofer!

LOL

flips are good to try on a powder day, wont hurt as much so you can keep trying them

ozgirl - 23 May 2013 07:30 PM

My goal for is to get billy with billy multiple times this season even though she is out of the country for most of it!

I’m sure there is more than a few of us that can sub in for Billy as well smile billy

Yeah but since Billy lives in another state it is a much more challenging goal! And something I can improve on from last year LOL.

we are looking at at least 3 times between June and October currently!

Another goal of mine is to not let my car get smashed with multiple stickers creating the shape of a penis. rage

Good luck with that!

You have just reminded us to do it again!

This is my first time with a season pass – and my third season – 2011 I did 3 days, 2012 I did 6 days, this year I am aiming for at least 15 days (already have a week and a half down there planned)
Going to be getting my 180’s down pat and get more confident to move to bigger park features – ultimate goals for the season it to nail a decent boardslide and land a BS 360!

rider26 - 24 May 2013 05:46 PM

Another goal of mine is to not let my car get smashed with multiple stickers creating the shape of a penis. rage

LOL that was hilarious hahaha