The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Name the break

Never even surfed it myself, just seen it in soooooo many surf flicks!!!!!

I think it was one of the most filmed breaks at one stage or another!!!!! (Bar Pipe)

How about another easy one?????

Jaws?

Yeah!!!!!

No 1. Go the boogers!!

No 2 Puerto Escondido Mexico???

1. Yes
2. Yes

grin I reckon there are a few high quality waves that are pretty well known amongst the booger community that our standup counterparts here would have a great deal of trouble in naming….Puerto isn’t one of them of course.

Good work chords!! Love ya style!!

I was in puerto in 2011, CRAZIEST beachie ive ever seen, one day it was fun 2-3ft, the next it was 10-12ft bombs and shut downs.. Needless to say i didn’t paddle out on the 12ft day.. (stupid hangover) wink

right another break…..

Dunno bout that but then it depends on how well known your aiming at, regional Australian like the best booger spot in Port Mac probably not but same could be said for normal spots as well.  Funnily enough Express Point on Phillip Island that I posted before is a massive booger spot.

Is that Pipe?  Actually thats a really bad guess, there’s no one out so I highly doubt it is!  South Straddie on a bigger day?

Actually Surferguy do yourself a favour and delete the name of the spot from your PB account mate!

NBG - 18 April 2013 09:14 PM

Dunno bout that but then it depends on how well known your aiming at, regional Australian like the best booger spot in Port Mac probably not but same could be said for normal spots as well.  Funnily enough Express Point on Phillip Island that I posted before is a massive booger spot.

I’m talking about waves that regularly appear in booger mags and vids and most regular boogers who are into it would be able to name when seeing a photo of it. Not just aussie breaks, either. When it is my turn next we’ll find out. grin

NBG - 18 April 2013 09:18 PM

Actually Surferguy do yourself a favour and delete the name of the spot from your PB account mate!

Haha you weren’t meant to click on it!!

Only reason i used PB was cause i couldn’t get the BW image thingy to work!! Doh!!

Spaz tried it with one of mine and left a comment on my PB that he was bummed I didn’[t tag the place name ha ha!

surferguy56 - 18 April 2013 09:13 PM

Peniche wink